Yogi Berra! 1 Opening Topic

Previous worlds Mattingly & Caray are merging and since one person is in both leagues, it means that we'll have 1 opening for an NL team. Nice part about this is that you can choose any of the open teams in either league, ranging from WS runner-up to up-and-coming young team to aging, talentless team with bloated contracts...if you really want.

Contact me with your pick of teams, we'll merge and get it moved to the NL and then we're good to go. sitemail me or respond here.
2/23/2017 4:50 PM
We have 1 spot open and will take just a few names on the waiting list. This league will be one of the very best. We will focus on quick turn overs with owners looking to re up at mid season or being replaced by season end with new owners. We will be a fun highly competitive private league.

" Baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical."
2/24/2017 10:54 PM
Be sure to email me or post here if you want a team as we will be starting soon. Be sure you are on board for the long all as were not interested in one and done owners. If your on board for the long haul and you don't mind strong competition then sign up. This is going to be a great league so great ...your going to get worn out with how great!

Comish for Yogi Berria Ron Mancil

"The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase."
2/25/2017 7:31 AM
I'm looking to add another team if you still have space. Many thanks.
2/26/2017 1:54 PM
Interested in setting up a team in Caray, many thanks.
2/26/2017 2:54 PM
Looking for 1 owner to fill team after the season starts you will get 1 free season with a commitment from you to purchase 2nd season. Team is the defending AL champ in Cary. Young group getting better .
3/1/2017 5:40 PM
It ain’t over till it’s over.!
3/2/2017 8:08 AM
Ok I am looking for 2 owners look at the teams in Cary and Mattingly and let me know which club your interested in, Email me.

"You should always go to other peoples funerals other wise they won't come to yours."
3/3/2017 8:10 PM
Yogi Berra! 1 Opening Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.