Wholly Crap the upsets Topic

What the hell just happened????
2/25/2017 2:38 PM
Never a doubt!
2/25/2017 3:10 PM
that's pretty cool. two #1s and a #2 seed lost first round. interesting that the upset winners are all new coaches to the team. even with a good roster its not always easy fitting game plan to players you inherited.
2/25/2017 9:20 PM
I was simply out coached. Watty is a darned good coach and showed it today. I think it's fun to see these coaches rising in the ranks and that the experienced guys are willing to teach and mentor. A lot of quality coaches are joining. Taking what was once the Little Sister of the Poor and creating teams to be reckoned with. Watch out for Western Carolina and William and Mary. They will be in the conversation soon.
2/25/2017 10:04 PM
As will Northern Iowa!!!!!
2/25/2017 10:04 PM
This is what I love about Wilk. There is some serious talent in this world. If you do not keep your head on a swivel, you will get out coached and sent home with hot tears of shame.

nitros
2/28/2017 9:37 AM
Wholly Crap the upsets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.