Human coach popping up on Considering Topic

Between sessions one and two. I didn't think this could happen while recruiting is paused.
2/25/2017 3:27 PM
Team success?
2/25/2017 4:26 PM
could some preference have kicked in?
2/25/2017 8:21 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 2/25/2017 8:21:00 PM (view original):
I honestly don't know. I've never seen it before. The team has just become human-coached. But I don't know how that could suddenly place him on a recruit's list.
2/25/2017 10:00 PM
Posted by pallas on 2/25/2017 10:00:00 PM (view original):
I honestly don't know. I've never seen it before. The team has just become human-coached. But I don't know how that could suddenly place him on a recruit's list.
Wonder if the coach raised the team prestige. I'm not sure that happens. I know teams can lose a step of prestige with a coaching hire, but I'm not sure it goes the other way if a strong coach goes to a lower prestige school. [ETA - If the kid wants a rebuild, would a drop in prestige trigger that? Or is that preference tied to record?]

Can't think of another preference that would be triggered by a team going from Sim to human that might impact. Wants longtime coach doesn't have an "opposite" as best I know...new coach wouldn't be able to alter practice plan for Off/Def preferences and get action there...tempo, in theory, would be locked in from the team's previous season so wouldn't follow the coach from the previous team.

Might be worth shooting a ticket off to for clarification. I'd be really interested to hear the feedback if you do!
2/26/2017 12:31 AM
Posted by rednu on 2/26/2017 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by pallas on 2/25/2017 10:00:00 PM (view original):
Wonder if the coach raised the team prestige. I'm not sure that happens. I know teams can lose a step of prestige with a coaching hire, but I'm not sure it goes the other way if a strong coach goes to a lower prestige school. [ETA - If the kid wants a rebuild, would a drop in prestige trigger that? Or is that preference tied to record?]

Can't think of another preference that would be triggered by a team going from Sim to human that might impact. Wants longtime coach doesn't have an "opposite" as best I know...new coach wouldn't be able to alter practice plan for Off/Def preferences and get action there...tempo, in theory, would be locked in from the team's previous season so wouldn't follow the coach from the previous team.

Might be worth shooting a ticket off to for clarification. I'd be really interested to hear the feedback if you do!
Ticket submitted. Will report back.
2/26/2017 1:10 AM
what if the team's play got it to qualify for a preference like perimeter or playing a specific offense or defense?
2/26/2017 2:16 AM
Did you ask the coach?
2/26/2017 3:40 PM
Human coach popping up on Considering Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.