Quick logistical Q Topic

If, say, I haven't played in Knight, but have played in other Worlds, is it possible for me to sign up during the Job Application window b/w the end of the tourney and Recruiting Session 2, and then be able to recruit for my new D3 team during R2? Or does a new owner to a world automatically have to wait until the next season begins to start participating?
2/25/2017 10:29 PM
No
2/25/2017 11:22 PM
Thanks much.
2/25/2017 11:55 PM
TJ is shy at first. He talks more once he gets to know you.
2/26/2017 1:17 AM
Here's the another question: how about if I rejoin a world previously played then will I get bypassed like a noob or be allowed to recruit session 2?
2/26/2017 10:25 PM
I believe if you go to my teams-join another world.. and choose a world you previously coached in, you will be able to sign up for a team you are qualified for and recruit in second session. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've read that in forums before.
2/27/2017 10:35 PM
Quick logistical Q Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.