D-2 Rookie Coach of the Year Topic

The votes are in and the Wilkinson Rookie Coach of the Year award goes to..........................................................................

Texasksa - Winston Salem State University.

Great job Texasksa!! if you creep through conference chats like I do, make sure you stop by the Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association, congratulate him and show some Wilkinson Love.
2/26/2017 12:02 PM
Congrats TexasAlaska
2/26/2017 12:41 PM
Congrats texasksa!
2/26/2017 2:50 PM
Wow, thanks to those who voted for me and to keith for doing this! It is an honor to get this. The Rams outperformed even my expectations, hopefully we can keep building next season.
2/26/2017 4:36 PM
Congratulations Texaska, you must be a natural at this game!
2/26/2017 4:40 PM
Definitely not. When I got back into Bryant this last season I got some help from a couple of coaches, since I wasn't very good during my first try at this game. It seems to have helped quite a bit.
2/26/2017 5:07 PM
The win over Livingstone clinched my vote for you.
2/26/2017 5:56 PM
Congrats Texaska, the pressure is now on to out do yourself next year
2/26/2017 6:27 PM
D-2 Rookie Coach of the Year Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.