Truly "Average" Potential...or a glitch? Topic

I scouted a recruit to Level #3 and all grades are Black (no Blue or Yellow in any category)...has anyone ever experienced this before?
2/26/2017 6:49 PM
If I'm not mistaken L3 only shows yellow, black, blue. L2 is all black.
2/26/2017 6:54 PM (edited)
No Level 3 is only Blue, Black & Yellow...Level #4 gets you to the additional Green & Red.
2/26/2017 6:54 PM
It may have been a "glitch"...or user error...but, when I just pushed it up to Level 4, it looks fine. I have all the colors!
2/26/2017 6:55 PM
Yeah, I corrected myself after checking.
2/26/2017 6:55 PM
When I was scouting a couple days ago, I scouted a guy to level 4, and he had LP and BH yellow. When I clicked to look at his preferences and clicked back to his ratings, they went to red... It was weird... If I hadn't taken a screen shot so I could compare later, I would have thought I'd lost my mind...
2/26/2017 7:13 PM
Posted by supersloth33 on 2/26/2017 7:13:00 PM (view original):
When I was scouting a couple days ago, I scouted a guy to level 4, and he had LP and BH yellow. When I clicked to look at his preferences and clicked back to his ratings, they went to red... It was weird... If I hadn't taken a screen shot so I could compare later, I would have thought I'd lost my mind...
This is a glitch that didn't get corrected out of beta on at least some browsers (I had it in Safari, not sure I'm seeing it in Chrome now) where if you scouted from 3 to 4 on the player card, anything that was red in Level 4 would continue showing as yellow as it had in Level 3. If you close the card and re-open, it will immediately show red and if you're leveling up from the recruit pool page as part of a mass leveling, it will show correct immediately upon opening the player card. Thankfully it's at the red/yellow end of the spectrum rather than at the blue/green end where it could be the difference between chasing a kid and not chasing. While I'd always love my reds to be yellows, it probably isn't going to make the difference between me wanting a player or not.
2/26/2017 11:38 PM
o remember this from beta - submit a ticket - maybe fixed in 4.0
2/27/2017 5:48 AM
Truly "Average" Potential...or a glitch? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.