Coastal Carolina "Newspaper" Blog Topic

I recently created a blog for Coastal Carolina in Warner and all my postings are essentially a short "newspaper" article. If you would like to check it out you can do so at: ccuwis.blogspot.com

It is really for my entertainment, but if you want to see what is going on in the world of CCU please feel free to check it out. Right now I am really only hitting topics that directly affect CCU, but maybe one day I'll expand further. At the time of me writing this I only have 2 articles, but more will come, like I said I just started this up. If you do check it out, I hope you enjoy!

Wanted to give a shout out to my buddy, dmac1213. He also has a blog for Austin Peay in Warner. You can get to his page from my links list. If anyone has a page they want added, let me know and I'll add you to my links list. Thanks for reading!
2/26/2017 10:24 PM
Very nice! A "news" theme is what I originally was going for when I started Wilkinson Weekly. It looks good!!
2/26/2017 10:41 PM
Thanks bubba, for all who would like to check out my blog, it is at dmac1213apsu.blogspot.de
2/27/2017 4:26 AM
Coastal Carolina "Newspaper" Blog Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.