I have 58 JUCOS in D2 in Tark but only 3 in D1. It appears that most of the JUCO's are D2.
2/27/2017 4:54 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/27/2017 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsvphr on 2/27/2017 2:37:00 PM (view original):
But 0 Jucos in this large an area? i had the same problem with transfers last season. Scouted 40 states when I was done and 0 transfers showed up.
The JUCO's are mostly in CA,, NJ, NY and MS. WY has a high % compared to non JUCO's as well.

I have scouted everything from NC to ME and over to OH and MI. The 4 Jucos that showed up are from MO, OH, MI and AZ. Definitely seems weird.

Were Jucos pretty common in 2.0 at D1?
2/27/2017 6:24 PM
Way too little Jucos for sure.
2/27/2017 11:23 PM
I'm pretty sure the theory about DI Juco's being all taken by DII and DIII is correct. Before, the Jucos who would not accept being recruited by DII (and none were available to DIII) who were not good enough to be recruited by DI teams and passed over by the SIMs would still be around the next season. Now, pretty much the only DI Jucos I have seen have been those who were academically ineligible.
2/28/2017 10:01 AM
I don't remember there being many top end JUCO D1 players in 2.0. Every now and then a very good ineligible would go JUCO but they were few and far between if I remember correctly.
2/28/2017 10:03 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.