Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Team Profile

I have some high ball handling ratings on this team, two 99's, what should I do to take advantage of that? One of those guys also has a P rating of 90, and I don't know what to do with that either.
2/27/2017 9:11 AM
#1stWorldProblem
2/27/2017 9:24 AM
Easy: chenault at PG Hoffman at SG
2/27/2017 10:01 AM
I agree with both assessments, for a D2 team you have two high caliber offensive guards. Definitely a first world problem but one created by your good recruiting, nice job!
2/27/2017 10:39 AM
I am asking more for distribution purposes, I have not had guards with that high BH or P before, so I don't know how to change the distribution. For instance, should I lower chenalts distribution? In order to have him pass more.
2/27/2017 12:44 PM
Since he isn't really a true scorer only 53 per it would be best to give him as little distro as possible to maximize the elite passing rating he has in a triangle offense which is best when you have a few 90+ scorers you can feed.

I'm not sure the distrobution method you use, but I would put him at 0 personally and give Mason a very high distro as well as someone like Hoffman who is also a good passer but is probably your 2nd best scorer, and Hernandez being your big bench scorer due to his weak ath but strong LP

This strong passing would help someone like Bothwell who isn't a strong scorer but has 85 ath 42 lp 52 per and 45 bh be a good secondary scorer who can not take a lot of shots ~4-6 and in most games be very efficient hitting above 50% Same with Trover.

I also tend to heavily rely on a few scorers and since your team only has 1 elite scorer and a few secondary guys you might need to give Chenault some distro because you can't rely on everyone else to take some many shots by themselves and be so efficient even with that passing, but I would definitely lower him from where he is currently since he is already shooting under 50%
2/27/2017 1:29 PM
"Since he isn't really a true scorer only 53 per it would be best to give him as little distro as possible to maximize the elite passing rating he has in a triangle offense which is best when you have a few 90+ scorers you can feed."

I am almost positive that team passing rating effects shots not team minus the shooter. In other words, his high passing rating will help him score as well.
2/27/2017 2:34 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.