Super-Conference Forming in Yost (A-10) Topic

Wait..... I think I can win it all next season.
2/27/2017 11:47 PM
3 spots left, jobs apps end today. It would be fun if we could fill it up. Maybe we can get a couple more DIA guys to drop down and test their mettle? It's gonna be brutal!
2/28/2017 9:16 AM
I have been in a conf like that in d2 . Had an almost full conf and a bunch of really good coaches. Every season we would "eat our own".
What I mean is we would hurt each others rankings while other conferences with less competition had similar or even lesser teams that would make the playoffs while we would often knock some of our own out.
It can be a lot of fun if you enjoy the competition. But just understand what you are getting into.
2/28/2017 11:46 AM
Yes that will happen. all good though, it's something different.

a REAL long time ago, when i first started, i was in Camp ASC with guys like Dwhit34. still the most fun i've had in the game. conference was super competitive. the one season i finally broke through for a NC i didn't even win the conference.

and i suspect i may learn a few things in this conference as they pummel me

and i can't get fired at iaa so all good
2/28/2017 12:24 PM
I was in a conference like that with mojo (not mojolad), ricemt, jasonfreeman, dcmoney, and about five other guys. Best season I ever put together I had 9 wins. I was a newbie then. What I remember of it isn't being kept out of the playoffs, but rather how competitive it was and how rivalries developed between all the teams. Built solid friendships with a few of the guys. One of the best times I ever had back during my first run.
2/28/2017 5:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12
Super-Conference Forming in Yost (A-10) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.