How does study hall minutes work? Is there a set number generated at the start of the term and you have to reach that number of minutes? Or does it fluctuate based on how much you put in at the start? I have wondered this for a while because I don't know how to properly readjust at midterms, like if my guy is at 3.5 using 5 minutes, if I remove that at midterms would he be in trouble because he is still slightly under the set number?
2/27/2017 6:42 PM
Basically, is there a set number generated for each player that you have to get to to keep your guy eligible, or does it change based on how much you put at a time?

Would 20 for 10 days be the same as 30 for 5 days and 10 for 5 days?
2/27/2017 6:45 PM
"Would 20 for 10 days be the same as 30 for 5 days and 10 for 5 days?"

There is likely a diminishing returns effect. For example, you will be better off putting 7 minutes for 10 days rather than putting 70 minutes all on one day. (Each point you add is likely worth less than the previous point added... and i assume it becomes more dramatic as more points are added)
2/27/2017 11:29 PM
i dont recall any definite statement by admin that there are diminishing returns, but a whole lot of other practice stuff has diminishing returns, so I bet this is programmed the same way

there are lots of threads in which people give their formulas (ae?) for study hall - check them out and follow one of the approaches - then adjust based on your experience
2/28/2017 6:20 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.