Gateway Conference Regular Season Wrap-Up Topic

After an interesting regular season, we come to the conference championship with #3 Western Kentucky (blaines) vs. #14 Northern Iowa where WKU won the 1st matchup this season by 7 points and won in Bowling Green 21-14. It was a very close game and one im sure would have been fun to watch. Good luck in the championship blaines.

Youngstown State (SchoolyMe) has had a productive season in his first year at D1AA finishing with a record of 9-4. Hopefully they will enter in the playoffs and go far so we can get some extra recruiting funds. Good job SchoolyMe, this was our first season at D1AA and I feel we will get better as the seasons go by.

Missouri State, (ecwalker) also finished at 9-4 in his second season at the D1AA and only losing 1 conference game. A team who had a lot of upper classman this season did really well and you improved off last season’s 4-9 record. I’m hoping that you will be in the playoffs coming to the end of the season ranked at WIS #33.

That wraps up the regular season play for the Gateway Conference, it looks like all of our teams have players that should receive some hardware when the season comes to a close. Good luck to all.
2/28/2017 1:46 AM
like it dmac... I'll contribute in 130... let me know what you'd like me to handle
3/6/2017 3:59 PM
Gateway Conference Regular Season Wrap-Up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.