Live Game Play-By-Play? Topic

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there a time period in which the games are run live? I am wondering if I'd be able to follow the PBP while it is happening instead of only seeing the results after the game has ended.
2/28/2017 2:32 AM
You can't exactly follow while its happening but there is a way to see the PBP before seeing the final score so its basically the same thing. If you go to the "My Locker" page there is a link for results which takes you straight to the PBP and hides the final score until the end.
2/28/2017 6:08 AM
This would be cool, if you could sit at your computer as each play comes out, or better yet if they could figure out how to get actual game footage in (that will never happen but it would still be awesome!)
2/28/2017 7:06 AM
Alright, thanks for the replies!
2/28/2017 12:11 PM
Live Game Play-By-Play? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.