Rescind in Scholarships Topic

How much does rescinding scholarships really hurt? I am taking over an AI at Boise State and need to rebuild but their is some dead weight. It will be hard to recruit there anyway and I don't want to hurt it anymore.

Just need some quick thoughts on it.
2/28/2017 10:57 AM
You are only allowed to rescind 3 and it has, IMO a very minor effect on recruiting. Most times I have no problem at all. And if the players you cut are terrible and you can recruit some good players with high growth potential that, again IMO, MORE than makes up for the minor negative effect.
2/28/2017 11:43 AM
Posted by beebster32 on 2/28/2017 10:57:00 AM (view original):
How much does rescinding scholarships really hurt? I am taking over an AI at Boise State and need to rebuild but their is some dead weight. It will be hard to recruit there anyway and I don't want to hurt it anymore.

Just need some quick thoughts on it.
definitely cut the 3 players. it doesn't hurt much at all to cut simai players that were recruited while you were not the coach
2/28/2017 12:26 PM
About a dozen of the Yost A10 conference's finest student-athletes found themselves unexpectedly without scholarship yesterday. #RIP
2/28/2017 1:08 PM
It's a scandal. New coach comes in and rescinds scholarships from previous regime. Breaking hearts and killing dreams. Horrible !
2/28/2017 2:23 PM
I cut 3 and sure enough my rep went for A+ to A-. But still doable for some recruiting in a couple of days but I have 3 more spots now to fill with better athletes.
2/28/2017 4:58 PM
also your rep increases when the season rolls over
2/28/2017 5:05 PM
It doesn't hurt as much to cut simAI. Seems like it hits you harder when you cut your own recruits.
2/28/2017 5:11 PM
i think it hurts to cut your own simai players but not as much for ones you inherited
2/28/2017 5:24 PM
Agreed. Thanks for clarifying. I was too vague...typing lazy...
3/1/2017 12:08 AM
Deciding to make some changes, we just cut 3 players that we had recruited last season, and dropped from A+ to C+.
It will be interesting to see what transpires!
3/2/2017 3:39 PM
Rescind in Scholarships Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.