Free Season in Alexander! Topic

We're a few games into the spring, and we need a replacement owner to step in and take over the team in Durham. Last season this team finished last in the league, so it is a little short on quality major league talent. If you like tinkering with rebuilds and signing prospects though, you'll have the 1st and 10th pick in the draft to work with, as well as a few comp picks at the end of the first round. If you're in a World waiting to roll, and you're looking for something to pass some time; or you're considering adding a team- come check us out and take our World for a free test drive! If you're interested, send me a site mail and I'll start things in motion to get you in.
3/2/2017 10:30 AM
I'll take it!
3/2/2017 11:44 AM
Free Season in Alexander! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.