How is that 3.0 Update Coming? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I mean, if we don't want teams to have multiple EEs then we should probably not let them. We can all choose to battle for these players. If they're still getting them well then that's on us I guess.
3/9/2017 8:51 AM
admin should implement the update they said was in the works or announce that there will be no update
3/9/2017 10:53 AM
Maybe. I still think its bad for the game with the EE thing. I've never had an EE but I still think it sucks the way its set up.
3/9/2017 11:21 AM
I get the design. It's better for gameplay/competition purposes for the vast majority of the users. And it sucks for those who get hit with multiple EE. As a compromise, I'd leave it as is except for 1 per season. If that's not enough, tough luck.
3/9/2017 11:24 AM
Posted by fd343ny on 3/9/2017 10:53:00 AM (view original):
admin should implement the update they said was in the works or announce that there will be no update
I generally agree, but from what seble told us, it's not as simple as it sounds. To have them announce early, you have to change the formula, because post-season success is part of the decision. I'd want them to do a lot of testing before implementing this.

Most likely, this is tied into the next big update, including hiring changes and preference adjustments.
3/9/2017 1:44 PM
As the guy who started this thread, other than a fix (which is what I really want), HOW ABOUT SOME FREAKING INFORMATION?
3/9/2017 9:01 PM
I know most of us think public questioning is better, and it may be in some cases, but I've found a well-worded ticket to CS gets a quicker, and usually better, response. Pure speculation on my part but I imagine a change, even as simple as earlier notification without additional resources, is a coding nightmare. They may not be ready to commit the manhours or, maybe, they're just letting it play a little longer if it's working somewhat as intended.
3/10/2017 9:09 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/10/2017 9:09:00 AM (view original):
I know most of us think public questioning is better, and it may be in some cases, but I've found a well-worded ticket to CS gets a quicker, and usually better, response. Pure speculation on my part but I imagine a change, even as simple as earlier notification without additional resources, is a coding nightmare. They may not be ready to commit the manhours or, maybe, they're just letting it play a little longer if it's working somewhat as intended.
I've found exactly the opposite -- pretty much every ticket I've ever sent gets the brush-off "we're working on it." Maybe I need to work on the wording of my tickets. Or maybe the OP's public shaming of WIS is the way to go -- it's tremendously frustrating to me that there are several relatively small fixes that could/should be made, and that there appears to be at least a forum consensus behind, and WIS has done nothing and given no information. That is atrocious customer service.
3/10/2017 9:13 AM
Often it needs to be bumped up the ladder. If you get a canned response, follow up. I don't like to speak ill of people until they deserve but 1st level support is really bad. I equate it to calling a big corp and getting some dude crammed into a shoebox in India reading from a script.

CS is a terrible job, every ticket is probably a complaint, so I imagine turnover is big at the first level. They just don't know the answers.

OTOH, happy people don't come to the forums to congratulate them on a job well-done. So the forums is the group that are unhappy. As best I can tell, there are maybe a dozen or so that hate EE as is. That's not a big percentage. Maybe many suffer silently but, unless they're sending tickets, CS doesn't know about them. And, IMO, you can't react to 14 people complaining if you have hundreds who are not.
3/10/2017 9:21 AM
bump
3/22/2017 6:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
How is that 3.0 Update Coming? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.