How is that 3.0 Update Coming? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Uh, read the first post in each of the 5 threads. Then tell me what's "new".

Thanks in advance.
3/22/2017 7:47 PM
support has gone thru phases - in some periods, support has been really useful - in others it has been clueless and nonresponsive. Probably depends on who is in the role.
3/22/2017 10:25 PM
Or the "issues".
3/23/2017 8:28 AM
Posted by fd343ny on 3/22/2017 10:25:00 PM (view original):
support has gone thru phases - in some periods, support has been really useful - in others it has been clueless and nonresponsive. Probably depends on who is in the role.
Remember when Mully asked about why his PG that was really good had a ton of turnovers and fouls while the other team's terrible PG dominated? They told him he should practice conditioning more. Hahaha
3/23/2017 8:56 AM
Low level is terrible in all the games. I'm almost positive the first response comes from India where they pay CS .37 an hour.
3/23/2017 8:58 AM
Yeah agree. We should NOT be asking CS about how the game engine works. Those are for dev chat. So that's why when someone posted a response from CS about how preferences work with promises I don't trust it.
3/23/2017 9:03 AM
Low level CS is "part" of the reason for my high post count. HBD users realized I gave faster, more accurate responses than low level CS and someone started the "Ask MikeT23 thread". It's 1100 pages and about half of the posts are mine. But the other 40k are on me.
3/23/2017 9:09 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
How is that 3.0 Update Coming? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.