Ichiro Owners Approved Topic

Have one franchise to be filled. I have retaken the reigns of Ichiro, and I plan to get it back where it was when I was previously commissioner. Was ranked #1 & #2 in turnover and roll time respectively. Join now for a great opportunity for a lasting relationship.

AL East Team #3

Went 90-72 last season and missed playoffs for second straight season after a highly successful run that included making the playoff 9 times in 10 seasons and a World Series Championship. Team is on it's last leg but can win another championship with the right couple moves, or if that doesn't work, it has some pieces that can be traded off for the beginning of a rebuild. Has the 22nd pick in the upcoming draft.
3/6/2017 10:02 AM (edited)
The Ichiro Standards

-Benchmark of 55 wins in any single season, and 190 wins in three consecutive seasons for Major League team. An owner that fails to meet benchmarks is subject to an evaluation by the world's committee. This is to ensure teams that continually field bad teams get the help they need to become competitive. Also, it is an incentive for rebuilding teams to not completely give up on their Major League team.

- $35 million prospect budget cap
3/3/2017 8:34 PM
Contact heinzkill
3/3/2017 9:48 PM (edited)
first, I want to thank Heinz for getting the jump on this thread for our GREAT world here named Ichiro.

second, them teams are in pretty decent shape, and with the real MLB kicking into gear for their Spring Training, this should light a spark for someone to take over their reigns, and reel them to a WS of their own.

come one, come three.......lets get this world into the next season.
3/3/2017 9:45 PM
Bump this thread up.
3/4/2017 10:38 AM
Bump
3/6/2017 1:43 PM
Ichiro Owners Approved Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.