Wilkinson Central 130 Topic

Don't be surprised if both of the ACC schools move on to new coaches
3/28/2017 12:53 PM
I posteed the start to day 11. There is a decent chance there will be no watch on day 12.
3/28/2017 7:20 PM
Don't be surprised if Florida State loses another ACC CC game
3/28/2017 10:17 PM
3/29/2017 12:29 PM
Good game
3/29/2017 2:04 PM
posted at least a part of a week 12 bubble watch
3/29/2017 10:11 PM
Added some sort of bubble watch almost post mortem. With that I am done for the season and will be back next season
3/30/2017 8:05 PM
Job Status Update
In Jeopardy:
Maryland- Did well to end the season, may be able to save their job with a win in the Level 2 Bowl Game.

North Carolina- Scheduling killed UNC this year, only played 4 humans. This job is really tough having to play Tampa, CJ, in addition to Miami every year and BC/FSU half the time.

Temple- Finished 7-6 and making a Level 1 Bowl, likely done.

Colorado St.- Still ranked #27 so very much alive to hold onto their job. The Bowl Game will decide this one.

Little To No Jeopardy:
Missouri- Should make a Level 3 Bowl currently #30. If they win a Level 3, they'd move up to Secure, with a loss I'd guess they drop, should be close though.

Baylor- Likely making a Level 2 Bowl. Will be an interesting test case if they win, to see if that will maintain status or drop.

UConn- Right on the edge of Level 1 and 2. If they make a Level 1, I'm not sure they'll maintain win or lose. Team is clearly on the rise though.

Minnesota- Same situation as Missouri, should make a Level 3 that will be the key for them.

Washington- Same as Baylor, should make a Level 2 and better win it.

Georgia- Going to make a Level 1 Bowl, and will likely drop win or lose.

Arkansas- Having a nice season and will make a Level 3 Bowl. Not sure they'll drop even with a loss if they maintain Top 30.

What's interesting to me is how many of these teams could play each other in bowl games:
Level 3- Colorado St., Missouri, Minnesota, Arkansas
Level 2- Maryland, Baylor, UConn, Washington

Could be some high stakes showdowns in the Level 2 and 3 bowls this season.
3/30/2017 9:13 PM
There may be a show today at 10 am
4/1/2017 8:35 AM
Show is happening in 14 minutes. Here's the link:

http://www.spreaker.com/show/wesprn
4/1/2017 9:46 AM
cj thanks for doing the show! I have missed the last few ones live, but I always make sure to listen to all of them. In fact, I am starting to listen to today's show right now!
4/1/2017 11:39 AM
Posted by cjsweat on 4/1/2017 9:46:00 AM (view original):
Show is happening in 14 minutes. Here's the link:

http://www.spreaker.com/show/wesprn
LOL@ "CAL isn't trying to win GUESS they're trying to win Championships"

4/1/2017 8:03 PM
Cal's SO* skys the limit WR
Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Player Profile: Harry Smith

Houston's SO* skys the limit WR
Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Player Profile: Fred Lane

Rumor has it Fred Lane is gonna challenge the Wilk record 287 receptions next season...
4/1/2017 8:36 PM
Where can I get a George Knapp jersey?
4/1/2017 8:47 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸
Wilkinson Central 130 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.