Wilkinson Central 130 Topic

I applied for the Dayton job. Seems like it's one of the best jobs currently available in D1AA.
4/6/2017 10:05 AM
There are a lot of good DIAA jobs, not many that are established but plenty in some good recruiting areas. The GATEWAY has some solid recruiting grounds open, the IVY and A10 could all use coaches. Cmon DII guys! Fill up some of these conferences so that we can continue to grow the world. If people don't fill the next highest level things become stagnant.
4/6/2017 10:27 AM
JAG's best "rebuild" options:

DIA:

San Diego State
Fresno State
Iowa/Iowa State
Marshall
Troy State
Southern Miss
Tulane
BYU

DIAA:

Valparaiso
James Madison
Illinois State/Southern Illinois
Columbia
Bucknell
Florida A&M
Mississippi Valley State
Georgetown
Missouri State/SE Missouri State
Coastal Carolina

DII:

Harding
Hillsdale/Wayne State
Pace
Fairmont State
Missouri Western/NW Missouri State
West Alabama
Western New Mexico
Oklahoma Panhandle State
4/6/2017 10:43 AM (edited)
Someone needs to take over Kent St. The team has 15 scholarships, plus 3 if you cut SIMs, #1 non-BCS recruiting class last season, with a reasonable OOC schedule. Should be in the running for the CC immediately.
4/6/2017 11:10 AM
Join the SWAC! Miss Valley is a great recruiting location. Also, SWAC is the home of champions...so you can battle the best.

nitros

P.S. Good-natured shot at my OVC friends.
4/6/2017 1:18 PM
Wilkinson Central Show will be happening tomorrow at 6:30 PM EST.

Blitziscomin will be joining us!

Link: http://www.spreaker.com/show/wesprn

While you're waiting for TD's show tonight, and the Wilkinson Central show tomorrow, I advise that you listen to my podcast from last night! We had Steve Ridder, coach of Embry Riddle basketball join the podcast.

Link: http://www.spreaker.com/show/cj-sweat-show
4/6/2017 3:11 PM
Nice. Great to listen to your show again CJ!

nitros
4/6/2017 6:22 PM
If we're posting up jobs... I don't get why South Florida is still open... I'm assuming someone will take it but just have to mention that team is loaded with awags' recruits and is a legit title contender this season... just need to recruit a couple blue chip linemen...
4/6/2017 8:41 PM
Posted by ebel331 on 4/6/2017 8:41:00 PM (view original):
If we're posting up jobs... I don't get why South Florida is still open... I'm assuming someone will take it but just have to mention that team is loaded with awags' recruits and is a legit title contender this season... just need to recruit a couple blue chip linemen...
Yep, makes no sense. I jumped on Syracuse because I expected people to want to apply for other jobs that opened up, but man I'd rather have South Florida right now haha
4/6/2017 9:57 PM
Syracuse better long term and I think you said you wanted Cuse last season anyway. But USF is a monster this season. My rep was one notch too low or I might have taken it.

Thats one reason I cut players, it keeps me from moving. I have a problem where I just can't resist job change period. I'm always checking worlds I used to play in to see what opens. Even ones I didn't play in lol
4/7/2017 8:47 AM
There are still some fantastic opportunities in DIAA.
4/7/2017 8:56 AM
Posted by ebel331 on 4/7/2017 8:47:00 AM (view original):
Syracuse better long term and I think you said you wanted Cuse last season anyway. But USF is a monster this season. My rep was one notch too low or I might have taken it.

Thats one reason I cut players, it keeps me from moving. I have a problem where I just can't resist job change period. I'm always checking worlds I used to play in to see what opens. Even ones I didn't play in lol
Yeah I try to check every world the first day of job openings, in case Ohio St. or some other top elite opens up. My goal in each world was to get a top resume, so if/when an OSU/Texas/USC opens up I can actually get it, vs. sticking it out at somewhere like Nebraska for 25 seasons trying to win a title.
4/7/2017 11:07 AM
If Sjurat would ever leave Yale, I'd be there in a second...
4/7/2017 12:37 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 4/6/2017 3:11:00 PM (view original):
Wilkinson Central Show will be happening tomorrow at 6:30 PM EST.

Blitziscomin will be joining us!

Link: http://www.spreaker.com/show/wesprn

While you're waiting for TD's show tonight, and the Wilkinson Central show tomorrow, I advise that you listen to my podcast from last night! We had Steve Ridder, coach of Embry Riddle basketball join the podcast.

Link: http://www.spreaker.com/show/cj-sweat-show
Don't forget...LIVE at 6:30 PM
4/7/2017 5:29 PM
Thats in 30 min!!! Wow!
4/7/2017 6:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Wilkinson Central 130 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.