Wilkinson Central 130 Topic

Posted by ebel331 on 4/7/2017 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Maybe we should get a head start on the 131 D1A NC game cause it's probably gonna be wild

Miami and Oklahoma IMO have been the two best schools the past couple years but young at qb so i'm crossing them off the top of list. Texas looks good with some youth movements in the conference. BigEast tough to predict... Pitt would be a favorite but noncon schedule is bad... maybe full conference can make up for it? South Florida is my top sleeper NC pick. Michigan looks strong but has signed up to play coloroda, oklahoma and texas lol good luck bro! I like the Pac10 conference champ to be in NC game... cali plays at oklahoma in probably the premier non conference game, nc rematch!

Ebel Prediction TEXAS vs CALIFORNIA

Top Contenders - USC, Michigan, Pitt, South Florida, Oklahoma, Miami
I am watching the non-conference schedules of these five teams to shape the season 131 D1A NC game:

Oklahoma plays Florida, Michigan, California
Miami plays Houston, LSU, Rutgers
Michigan plays Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado
California plays Tennessee, Florida St, Oklahoma
USC plays Florida State, Rutgers, LSU

Whoever in the group comes out undefeated in non-conference play will be leading the race to the NC game.

My concern with Texas making the NC game is he was only able to schedule LSU and Michigan and will have 3 sims for the other non-conf. That is a big handicap even if he goes undefeated.

My early prediction is Miami beats Michigan in the NC game.

I am looking into my crystal ball and see an alternate reality where USC and California makes the NC game a battle of California heavyweights.

Wait...what is reality and what is alternate reality....I'm confused now.
4/8/2017 1:55 PM
Posted by ebel331 on 4/1/2017 8:36:00 PM (view original):
Cal's SO* skys the limit WR
Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Player Profile: Harry Smith

Houston's SO* skys the limit WR
Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Player Profile: Fred Lane

Rumor has it Fred Lane is gonna challenge the Wilk record 287 receptions next season...
Fred Lane checking in with 199 receptions through 7 games.
4/28/2017 3:35 PM
Posted by ebel331 on 4/28/2017 3:35:00 PM (view original):

Rumor has it Fred Lane is gonna challenge the Wilk record 287 receptions next season...
Neat.

What's his W/L record? I'm not in D-IA, so I haven't been really paying attention.
4/28/2017 4:19 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 4/28/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):

Neat.

What's his W/L record? I'm not in D-IA, so I haven't been really paying attention.
Houston has a big freshman class this season so I tried, and failed, to walk the thin line between playing to win versus getting the young guys playing time.

Also realized a major problem with my all-pass shotgun offense is no run plays to hide a freshman qb to get cheap playing time.
4/28/2017 4:39 PM
Posted by ebel331 on 4/28/2017 4:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gt_deuce on 4/28/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):

Neat.

Houston has a big freshman class this season so I tried, and failed, to walk the thin line between playing to win versus getting the young guys playing time.

Also realized a major problem with my all-pass shotgun offense is no run plays to hide a freshman qb to get cheap playing time.
Yeah... not having the QB talent and experience (Formation IQ) for an all-pass team is a big problem. My Dobie/Texas team is reaping the bitter harvest of my very poor QB recruiting right now.
4/28/2017 5:39 PM
I have a good QB... but with sets other than shotgun... can use the freshman QB on run plays to get him playing time and he doesn't have to do anything... but all pass shotgun it's harder to hide the freshman to get him a cheap start... last season i started experimenting more with shotgun run but definitely haven't figured out a way to do it successfully
4/28/2017 9:02 PM
199 catches but only 2 touchdowns
4/28/2017 11:02 PM
Posted by sooners_81 on 4/28/2017 11:02:00 PM (view original):
i can do record touchdowns next season if you're asking, bet?
4/29/2017 12:09 AM
Posted by sooners_81 on 4/28/2017 11:02:00 PM (view original):
Reception record is 34 TDs.. What odds can I get against my boy Lane going from 2 to 35ish lol
4/29/2017 12:13 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
Wilkinson Central 130 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.