Press conference Topic

Good day everyone, it's fantastic to be here at in College Station at Texas A&M University. I want to thank University of Nevada at Las Vegas for giving me an opportunity to guide young men and win football games. UNLV is a special place and it was very difficult for me to leave. But I knew their was another calling, another challenge. No better challenge to win here in the Big 12 against some of the best universities. UNLV will move on and do special things.. Building on what we did together. Now it's time to build here in Texas. Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso you're all great cities and we'll do our best to make y'all proud by recruiting these areas. To be straightforward: University of Houston, SMU, University of Texas, TCU, Oklahoma State better get ready because it's all out war. We're going to claim this territory. For the smaller fish like TCU, NT, SMU, Houston you better be ready because we're going to take your best recruits, the ones that are suppose to go to a big school like A&M and build a dynasty. This dynasty will go head to head with the best like Texas, LSU and Oklahoma. Get your popcorn ready... Gig Em
3/6/2017 6:49 PM
Congrats on the new gig. I will let our AD know that FSU can expect to have A&M accept our non-conf challenges in a couple seasons.
3/6/2017 8:43 PM
I'm offended I wasn't called out in your recruiting territory rant. About 1/3 of my recruits are from Texas and that isn't going to change.

Boomer Sooner
3/7/2017 4:05 PM
I always pull for A&M

GL Alek
3/10/2017 12:26 AM
To bad that Pennsylvania will probably beat A&M!!!

I will send you the exhibition challenge.
3/10/2017 8:34 AM
Press conference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.