Completed recruiting class Topic

How long after a team uses all of there scholarships, does it take for the rest their unsigned green recruits to turn to undecided?
As a bottom team in DII Bryant, some of the top teams "reserve" make for nice recruits on my team. Just wondering if this is doable, and if so when I should be searching.
Thanks
3/7/2017 1:16 PM
After one more cycle.
3/7/2017 1:24 PM
nope, maybe one more
3/7/2017 6:22 PM
If a team has filled all of its scholarships, the recruits WILL lose interest in that team on the next cycle. So, either the team in question has not, in fact, filled all of its scholarships, or the players' interests have moved to a different team.
3/7/2017 7:14 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 3/7/2017 7:14:00 PM (view original):
If a team has filled all of its scholarships, the recruits WILL lose interest in that team on the next cycle. So, either the team in question has not, in fact, filled all of its scholarships, or the players' interests have moved to a different team.
This. I believe if they were considering SIM teams earlier, they will go back to considering those same SIM teams.
3/7/2017 9:45 PM
Completed recruiting class Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.