Which Ed Delahanty is the best one? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
'95 if the walks will play well. '99 if you don't need the BB. Then '02 if you want the best value for performance. That's my order of preference. I've used the '94 version too, with good success, but that was a high cap league where he backed up at 1B, 3B, and OF and was not a regular in the lineup.
3/7/2017 2:47 PM
I like the '02 version as the best per $ spent. Provides some position flexibility (C/B at 1B and C/B in OF). I also used the '99 version and he raked, but didn't walk much. He ended up hitting something like 66 doubles at Polo (+3 for 2b at that park).
3/8/2017 1:04 PM
As fate would have it. Had enough money for the 1899 version, but not the 1893 one. I have the money to spend this time so gonna try 1902 Delahanty later
3/8/2017 5:13 PM
Which Ed Delahanty is the best one? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.