SIMS RECRUITING MONEY Topic

I was surprised that east coast sims teams had enough money to out recruit me on the west coast for west coast players! They got 6 players that I thought I had. Guess there is two lessons to be learned. One: Don't take to heart the e-mails from recruits.(All 6 said they were going to sign.) Two: Don't recruit against sim coached teams!

LOL: I GUESS I SHOULD OF STAYED IN VEGAS!!!
3/10/2017 12:33 AM
It sometimes takes more than the allotted amount you get per scholarship to knock a SimAI (s) off of a recruit. Human coaches will spend five to ten times as much depending on the recruit.

Undecided recruits are very valuable for this reason.
3/10/2017 1:36 AM
Posted by columbusbuck on 3/10/2017 1:36:00 AM (view original):
It sometimes takes more than the allotted amount you get per scholarship to knock a SimAI (s) off of a recruit. Human coaches will spend five to ten times as much depending on the recruit.

Undecided recruits are very valuable for this reason.
Thank You!

Your advice is well taken!
3/10/2017 2:07 AM
There is no distance penalty for SIM teams. They pay the same amount per action per recruit, no matter that recruit's location.
3/10/2017 8:17 AM
Posted by tribewriter on 3/10/2017 8:17:00 AM (view original):
There is no distance penalty for SIM teams. They pay the same amount per action per recruit, no matter that recruit's location.
That's interesting! So all is not equal in the WIS world. The Sim coached teams then has an advantage recruiting wise over the human coached teams who pay to play this game! How smart is that of human coaches? LOL
3/10/2017 9:21 AM
Hopefully, in most cases "that"(your intelligence over a machine's) should make it more than equal in your favor. The AI is programmed to do specific things. You on the other hand can be creative .
3/10/2017 9:25 AM
Best recruiting advice on sims, "knock em off early". If they are still on a recruit, they will drain you dry....and get the recruit...imho
3/10/2017 9:37 AM
Posted by mojolad on 3/10/2017 9:25:00 AM (view original):
Hopefully, in most cases "that"(your intelligence over a machine's) should make it more than equal in your favor. The AI is programmed to do specific things. You on the other hand can be creative .
(LOL) Maybe so if you are not intelligent challenged.
3/10/2017 9:39 AM
Posted by holdaway on 3/10/2017 9:37:00 AM (view original):
Best recruiting advice on sims, "knock em off early". If they are still on a recruit, they will drain you dry....and get the recruit...imho
That is exactly what happened and you can bet I don't travel that road again!
3/10/2017 9:42 AM
Been there, felt that. Hahaha
3/10/2017 7:00 PM
SIMS RECRUITING MONEY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.