booster gifts Topic

Just curious, what are some of your experiences with giving booster gifts to a recruit. I've seen the news summary where you can see some team is under investigation.

Has anyone been sanctioned for booster gifts? Has anyone done it a few times and got away with it?
3/10/2017 6:08 PM
Done it once and got away with it. Have never done it again.
3/10/2017 8:30 PM
Did it once my first season and got nailed. Player suspended and big rep hit.
3/10/2017 11:02 PM
Did it three times. Caught all three times.
3/10/2017 11:55 PM
I think I got away with it because the player didn't accept the gift.
3/11/2017 10:28 AM
I tried sending a booster gift one time and got rejected. Never done it again
3/13/2017 8:34 PM
I've probably tried it a half dozen times over the years, never had one accepted, never been caught.
3/14/2017 1:55 PM
I have asked this question several times. I've always been told that it is very, very high risk of getting caught and the penalty FAR outweighs the crime. I have tried it a few times when I was in a real pinch...but when I tried it, the player never accepted.
3/14/2017 3:11 PM
I've tried a couple of times, rejected each time. Investigated once, no penalty since wasn't accepted. Probably won't try again.
3/14/2017 3:11 PM
booster gifts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.