Rescinding Scholarship Topic

I just rejoined and took over a team and had a question about recruiting. I have 4 graduating seniors, and the Sim signed 2 guys during the first recruiting cycle. Even though they are completely signed, am I able to cut them before they come to campus since they are Sim recruits, or will I have to wait a year?
3/11/2017 7:18 AM
You need to wait a year unfortunately. Welcome back!
3/11/2017 7:41 AM
Related question: changed jobs, team had 3 openings, Sim signed 2, has scholarship offer out on 3rd. I'm listed as very low against several other Sim VH.

I dont went to sign the player. I read pulling offers is very bad.

Should I pull the offer or hope the other teams win the recruit over an outstanding offer?
3/11/2017 7:52 AM
Figured but thank you, and glad to be back!

JT I think when they say it's bad to pull offers that means on someone you may kinda want in the future but you're not sure. In that situation it kinda screws you because it takes away most (if not all) of your effort on him. Since you don't want to sign him then I'm pretty sure pulling the offers is fine, I don't think there is any reputation hit. I just pulled two sim recruits scholarship offers, so I'll let you know if anything bad happens.
3/11/2017 8:07 AM
Posted by jt2xTTU on 3/11/2017 7:52:00 AM (view original):
Related question: changed jobs, team had 3 openings, Sim signed 2, has scholarship offer out on 3rd. I'm listed as very low against several other Sim VH.

I dont went to sign the player. I read pulling offers is very bad.

Should I pull the offer or hope the other teams win the recruit over an outstanding offer?
If it's the sim, no hit. If it's you, no hit but you won't be able to build efforts back up once you do so. You takeva hit when you rescind a scholly you gave, and only you gave. And it's a rep hit. If you do not plan on changing team, it does not matter. And I haven't heard any other players leaving when a coach did this. It used to happen in 2.0.
3/11/2017 8:13 AM
Thanks
3/11/2017 9:03 AM
Rescinding Scholarship Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.