considering list "bug" Topic

on the considering list, within the same level, schools are listed in alphabetical order. sometimes there are more schools on the list then actually display. this is a problem--it gives some teams an unfair advantage. a team can effectively hide at the bottom of a list simply because of alphabetical order and then swoop in sight unseen.

once a scholarship is offered, a team should zoom to the top of the "very low" pack.
3/12/2017 3:02 PM
I mentioned this a few months ago, but somoeone only really notices it when it bites him. They should list all human coaches at the top of the very low list.
3/12/2017 3:05 PM
This happened to me a few seasons ago. I sent a ticket. CS said they appreciated the feedback and would forward my suggestion to the appropriate people.

So...we'll see.
3/12/2017 3:22 PM
Isn't me or they seem to really have trouble programming or fixing bugs? I can't really think it's that hard... some games get patches every other week..
3/12/2017 4:54 PM
This is a no-brainer that should not be hard to fix without unintended consequences. I suggest everyone who reads this and agrees, should copy and paste the OP and send it to CS.
3/12/2017 5:08 PM
Posted by pkoopman on 3/12/2017 5:08:00 PM (view original):
This is a no-brainer that should not be hard to fix without unintended consequences. I suggest everyone who reads this and agrees, should copy and paste the OP and send it to CS.
agreed
3/12/2017 5:16 PM
Posted by pallas on 3/12/2017 3:22:00 PM (view original):
This happened to me a few seasons ago. I sent a ticket. CS said they appreciated the feedback and would forward my suggestion to the appropriate people.

So...we'll see.
aka it was forwarded to absolutely no one
3/12/2017 10:58 PM
I think this is a great idea.
3/12/2017 11:05 PM
Posted by zorzii on 3/12/2017 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Isn't me or they seem to really have trouble programming or fixing bugs? I can't really think it's that hard... some games get patches every other week..
it's not a bug.
3/13/2017 2:02 AM
I disagree and don't think it needs to be changed.

Signed,

Xavier Head Coach, Wake Forest Head Coach and Youngstown St Head Coach

Yes, no question all the teams should be listed.
3/13/2017 3:07 AM
Posted by thewizard17 on 3/13/2017 3:07:00 AM (view original):
I disagree and don't think it needs to be changed.

Signed,

Xavier Head Coach, Wake Forest Head Coach and Youngstown St Head Coach

Yes, no question all the teams should be listed.
LOL

this bug makes it harder to compete with UCLA

signed,
Arizona Head Coach
3/13/2017 9:05 AM
I'm sure this will be about as popular as herpes but maybe they shouldn't show any teams. Just "considering others". It's one of my least favorite parts of HBD but we have no idea who's pursuing FA. In MLB, everybody knows which teams are interested. In CBB, everybody knows which schools a kid is considering. There's a lack of consistency in dynasty games.

That said, everyone knows how much resources a team has to work with. In any sport, no one knows. Even in cap leagues, you can exceed the cap and pay a penalty.
3/13/2017 9:10 AM
But, nonetheless, if they're going to show ten, they should show them all. It's a loophole that can be exploited.
3/13/2017 9:11 AM
Y'all are getting worked up over nothing. Can anyone cite an actual occurrence of someone taking advantage of alphabetical order to snipe a recruit?
3/13/2017 12:50 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 3/13/2017 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Y'all are getting worked up over nothing. Can anyone cite an actual occurrence of someone taking advantage of alphabetical order to snipe a recruit?
I've done it a couple times with Texas, and once with LSU (amazingly enough). It's marginal, but there is a competitive advantage in being at the end of the alphabet. Only spud could be anti-fixing this.
3/13/2017 12:58 PM
12 Next ▸
considering list "bug" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.