Recruit Productivity Bug Topic

Anyone seeing recruits that were green or blue for a rating go quickly to black or orange? Seen this with a few recruits this season (so past season recruits) and am DISAPPOINTED.
3/12/2017 9:57 PM
I had seven players change color without changing the rating on the first day of the season.
3/12/2017 10:01 PM
You had a player go from Blue to Orange?
3/13/2017 5:56 AM
yeah I think there's a bug here, ratings crash of green or blue quickly to black or worse!
3/15/2017 9:40 PM
blue to orange is weird.

other changes can be the result of tiny changes
3/15/2017 10:02 PM
Do you have any proof of this, especially if it's happening multiple times.

It is impossible for potential to change beyond green->blue->black->orange->red

So if it indeed was happening it would be a bug.

What I'm guessing happening is you get a recruit with 20 green ath and after the first practice he is still 20 ath but now blue potential, which is not a bug. The ath rating is actually a decimal they just round it up so the green ath might be 20.21 which shows 20 and the blue ath is 20.44 which is still twenty it just means the cap rating of the player is 48 with some decimal.
3/15/2017 11:07 PM
Posted by 0nly on 3/15/2017 11:07:00 PM (view original):

What I'm guessing happening is you get a recruit with 20 green ath and after the first practice he is still 20 ath but now blue potential, which is not a bug. The ath rating is actually a decimal they just round it up so the green ath might be 20.21 which shows 20 and the blue ath is 20.44 which is still twenty it just means the cap rating of the player is 48 with some decimal.
this is my historic understanding
3/16/2017 7:23 AM
Posted by 0nly on 3/15/2017 11:07:00 PM (view original):

Well said.
3/16/2017 8:32 AM
No proof of course, I didn't expect it, but I will try to document if it happens again with new recruits.
3/27/2017 11:17 AM
Recruit Productivity Bug Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.