Why is it taking so long to merge Cary and Mattingly? Over 22 days now and still nothing.
3/13/2017 5:09 AM
I get a ticket response for team id numbers how do I find them? Do you have a manual you can send me and I can just write the soft wear program? Please include any other jobs you need done.

Thanks
3/14/2017 7:07 AM
I imagine they're asking for the link to the teams. Open each team and there's a link for them.

I'd probably tell them which world they're from and which division they're to be put in.

And, while I'm sure you won't like this, you're asking them to do something that was NOT part of the game design and they're not obligated to do. So, if they ask you to jump up on a stand and bark like a seal, you probably should just do it. The easier it is for them, the sooner it will be done.
3/14/2017 9:01 AM
Yeah, I imagine the team ID number they are looking for is at the end of the link. For example:

https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/FranchiseHistory.aspx?fid=2719

My team in MG is #2719.
3/14/2017 9:58 AM
My Mac doesn't normally show the team page where the team id is readable. So we figured that one out thanks for the response folks. Mike I have been playing the game for a while myself and frankly I never saw any notice that worlds would fail to start and members would have to wait over 90 days to play. Frankly they should be sending me a thank you note and some free PT for the work I did for them. Merging two worlds and keeping a revenue stream going is what pay's the bills.

I enjoy playing and have a lot of time tied up in my teams but I do have a paying job and this is not it. It looks like we may start soon and hopefully they will spend some bucks and recruit some new blood to play the game. It is a great game they just need to improve customer service.
3/15/2017 6:21 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

You do realize that you pay around a quarter a day to play, correct? And that WifS is a subsidiary of FOX, right? Do you think a company the size of FOX cares about your quarter to "pay the bills"?

Perspective, my man, perspective.
3/15/2017 6:59 AM
Quarter's turn into dollars.When you cease to care as a business is when the business begin's to die. Perspective my friend perspective. I happen to work with a ton of fortune 500 companies in the customer service field in fact and have for over 40 years.
3/15/2017 5:29 PM
On a side note it looks like WIS is ready to set up Yogi Berra all of us are excited to get back to playing. The new world will have a very good group of long time owners with a ton of WS rings. It should be a super challenge to grab the ring in this world.
3/15/2017 5:45 PM
Posted by rmancil on 3/15/2017 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Quarter's turn into dollars.When you cease to care as a business is when the business begin's to die. Perspective my friend perspective. I happen to work with a ton of fortune 500 companies in the customer service field in fact and have for over 40 years.
Yes, perspective. WifS is a tiny note on the FOX ledger. I'm almost positive it was purchased to remove competition from the market. This is not a priority. Anyone who doesn't know this hasn't been paying attention.
3/15/2017 6:01 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.