Hoops Dynasty recap with music!!! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
For the love of God..take a public speaking class before ANY more vids!!!!!!
3/13/2017 6:12 PM
Music was a bit too loud Ward. Also, why don't you click "remember me" so you don't have to put your username and password everytime you visit the site?
3/13/2017 6:18 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 3/13/2017 6:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kevodaphenom on 3/13/2017 6:18:00 PM (view original):
Music was a bit too loud Ward. Also, why don't you click "remember me" so you don't have to put your username and password everytime you visit the site?
Sometimes I do, and thanks for the feedback. I figured that the music was too loud and in my Pokemon Go news episode I turn it way down. I appreciate the feedback and will encourage more of you guys to do it besides people like mullycj.
It's true Wardo. When you make a video and can't speak clear English...its a problem. You want feedback? That's as truthful as it gets.

And you want to coach? How are you going to explain anything technical to your players if they can't understand you?
3/13/2017 10:30 PM (edited)
"How to Win Friends and Influence People". Warren Buffett has credited it as the savior for his public-speaking phobia. Maybe check it out. Any library will have ten copies of it. Actually, if you go to your local library and state how you want to improve, they will steer you in the right direction. Librarians, I've found, tend to be very patient and wonderful at customer service. If I could run a company and my hiring pool were just one hundred librarians, it would be one hell of a well-oiled firm.
3/14/2017 12:25 PM
Also, my man, the goal is not D1 first. You need to consistently be able to build a perennial tournament team at D3 before I would do anything. Cherrypick a nice team. It makes it a lot easier and fun when you don't have to take 3 seasons to have a winner. How about you take an A+ team with minimal scholarships and try to maintain their success? I think that would be good start. Also, seems like your distro is too one-dimensional. Spread the biscuit around.
3/14/2017 12:32 PM
Hoops Dynasty recap with music!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.