Block CoachSpud and MikeT Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You're free to do so. Not sure what the point of trying to project your opinion of them on everyone else is, though.
3/13/2017 2:17 PM
Posted by zorzii on 3/13/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
I think it's time they both get blocked forever. If I thought WIS had some sort of budget, I'd say they hired both to derail discussions while they do nothing, change nothing and put no money into this. They will discuss anything decided for this game we all like as if it was the ONLY solution and the ONLY decision that could of be made. Even when it makes no SENSE at all, even when it's not remotely promoting any sort of competition or fun in the GAME. It's that way or you do not understand the strategy. When we point out there is no strategy in it, they never are able to give us pointers as to what to do in that particular situation. So they are either paid to do that or complete idiots.

Block them. It will really help us go in a direction to improve this game.
Disagree. I don't think muzzling people, no matter how annoying, is the answer -- seems to betray a lack of confidence. If your arguments are better (and based on my recent reads of the forums, your ideas generally are), they'll win out.
3/13/2017 2:21 PM
Zorzii seems to be a little sensitive about being exposed to viewpoints that don't agree with his own.
I'm hurt. Should I start a "Everyone kick zorzi in the sack" thread in retaliation?
zorzii is understandably frustrated, as his points aren't even being engaged--they're being hit with the same side argument over and over. i get it. but i agree that blocking anybody because of that behavior is really unwarranted.
3/13/2017 2:30 PM
My argument was that there are no "surprise" EE. Both of you have argued that you can't predict them. I have argued that you can and have pointed out, repeatedly, a few tell-tale signs. And that everyone knows the rewards/consequences of signing great players.

If you want to argue you can't replace them, I won't disagree. But I will point out that I think that's a game design not a flaw. It's what WifS wanted.
3/13/2017 2:32 PM
Posted by bathtubhippo on 3/13/2017 2:30:00 PM (view original):
zorzii is understandably frustrated, as his points aren't even being engaged--they're being hit with the same side argument over and over. i get it. but i agree that blocking anybody because of that behavior is really unwarranted.
Exactly, they are not even talking about the topic and everything we say is taken out of context.
3/13/2017 2:33 PM
And, FWIW, zorzi is just whining about how unfair he's being treated. He's a crybaby.
3/13/2017 2:33 PM
Spud is cooling down his forums posts. I think he is transitioning toward losing this ID and only using his alt.
3/13/2017 2:34 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/13/2017 2:33:00 PM (view original):
And, FWIW, zorzi is just whining about how unfair he's being treated. He's a crybaby.
And, to back this up, he started three whine threads, not counting this one, in a matter of hours. Did he get a visit from Red Fred last night?
3/13/2017 2:37 PM
I am not. You do not know how I am. If an argument stands his logic course, but I disagree, I still can take the route the debater took and understand it's point of view. When we talk about ees, I agree on the risk of losing that talent whenever. But to say it's allright you won't be able to replace them is beyond me. Them leaving is already a punishment.
3/13/2017 2:38 PM
Red Fred? Not sure what that is but I'm sure its unpleasant.
3/13/2017 2:38 PM
Posted by zorzii on 3/13/2017 2:38:00 PM (view original):
I am not. You do not know how I am. If an argument stands his logic course, but I disagree, I still can take the route the debater took and understand it's point of view. When we talk about ees, I agree on the risk of losing that talent whenever. But to say it's allright you won't be able to replace them is beyond me. Them leaving is already a punishment.
Don't respond to me. You blocked me.
3/13/2017 2:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
1234 Next ▸
Block CoachSpud and MikeT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.