The block feature Topic

Some of you don't know how to use it. I'm here to help.

You block someone because they annoy you, **** you off, are amazingly stupid, etc, etc. So, when you block them, you really just don't want to be tempted to engage with them because you feel any discussion with them is pointless.

So, once you've blocked them, don't hit "SHOW". And especially don't hit "SHOW" and then respond to them. That's just dumb.

One recent user not only blocked me, he encouraged others to do so. Then responded to my next half dozen posts. I don't know what the hell he's doing but he ain't doing it right.
3/13/2017 2:52 PM
A good example. I blocked coachward in late NOV/early DEC. I don't find him amusing, informative or interesting. I think he was dropped on his head. As an adult. Repeatedly. He was the first to respond in my "New teams" thread last night. Didn't hit "SHOW" but he was quoted. 20 minutes later, he had half a dozen posts. I opened one. And immediately regretted it.

So, if you block someone, there was a reason. Remember that reason before hitting "SHOW".
3/13/2017 3:05 PM
what this game needs is a menu of options - like "block if being truly stupid"......like double if leading scorer

okay, I am kidding.....

3/13/2017 5:16 PM
Hey mike when you press alt+f4 when typing a new post it will finish your typing for you, I'd probably recommend it to you and spud.
3/14/2017 12:06 PM
Hello???
3/14/2017 11:13 PM
The block feature Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.