How to take a screenshot Topic

Every time I help someone, I ask them to take a screenshot of their team or recruits so I can see ratings and potentials but few people seem to know how to do it. I only know how to do it for PC so maybe someone could post how they do it for Mac.

And if anyone has any better or easier ideas, please share those too.

1. Go to the page you want to screenshot
2. Press Alt+PrintScreen on keyboard to take screenshot. (Ctrl+PrintScreen also works but will take both windows if using extended screen). (Print Screen might show up on keyboard as "PrtScr")
3. Go to imgur.com
4. Click on New Post at top of page.
5. Press Ctrl+V on keyboard to paste image.
6. Click the down arrow in top right of image to edit or crop image (if needed)
7. Copy url address
8. Paste address to a friend
3/15/2017 7:32 AM
I just read steps 1 through 8 and I still don't know how to do it!!! I'll just ask my grandson to help. He is 9 years old and I bet he can do it! Old men should get some sort of handicap in this game to make up for the lack of technical knowledge!
3/15/2017 7:53 AM
Which part are you getting hung up on?
3/15/2017 7:59 AM
What is a 'url address' and where and how do I copy it?
3/15/2017 8:27 AM
URL address will be apparent from imgur once you've completed the steps
For iPads, press home+power. You'll notice a camera-type blink, and the screen shot will be in your photo library. From there, you can use the imgur method (steps 4 and 5 are a little different, you have to upload from your photos), or you can just copy and paste your image.

3/15/2017 10:39 AM

Just my opinion. You guys are making this more complicated than it needs to be. I'm sure geneferrell would think it is easier to paste/copy with the mouse.
3/15/2017 12:14 PM
Try this out Gene. Start with Step 3.

http://imgur.com/Mo5WXEa

http://imgur.com/ZtCynnl

http://imgur.com/cFT0vIL

Let me know if you can figure it out or I can help walk you through it.
3/15/2017 7:47 PM
myimgur

requires imgur account and you just do select/capture and then highlight the area of your screen you want and then it automatically uploads it to your imgur account and you just share the imgur pic link, thats how I share all my screenshots with you benis
3/15/2017 11:28 PM
Posted by 0nly on 3/15/2017 11:28:00 PM (view original):
myimgur

requires imgur account and you just do select/capture and then highlight the area of your screen you want and then it automatically uploads it to your imgur account and you just share the imgur pic link, thats how I share all my screenshots with you benis
Including all the naughty ones.
3/16/2017 6:07 AM
How to take a screenshot Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.