Attention Points Explanation? Topic

Hello all,

I used to be a HD player and stopped playing because I didn't like 3.0. Well, that didn't last long as I miss HD so much so I will just deal with the recruiting change. However, can someone explain attention points to me? When do I distribute those? During Scouting or Recruiting?
3/15/2017 12:20 PM
Attention Points are multifaceted. They serve two rolls:

1. They are used to unlock other actions. You can always send AP but you can't send a Home Visit until you have earned enough credit to unlock that action.
2. They count as recruiting credit. The working forum theory is that 50 AP have as much value as one HV. I am not 100% convinced off this # but regardless of the value they still have value in influencing a recruits decision.

You can't assign AP until recruiting starts. They have no effect in the scouting process.
3/15/2017 12:44 PM
To build off TJ's post:

1. You can sign recruits using only Attentions Points.
2. You get a base of 20 AP and 20 more for every scholarship opening.
3. You can put a maximum of 80 AP on any one recruit.
3/15/2017 2:25 PM
Thanks guys.
3/16/2017 12:44 PM
bump
3/26/2017 9:49 PM
Attention Points Explanation? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.