If he's a "range" or basestealing threat type, it's a good injury. If he's a C, 1B or P, not so much.
3/25/2017 1:04 PM
I have a SP injured for 20+ days, I put him on the 60 Day DL. He has 8 days left so he'll get his normal injury recovery at 1 or 2 days or whatever it is, but his 60 Days will push into the off-season. Will he get another injury recovery cycle at game 162 since he's not eligible to be removed from the 60 before then?
4/5/2017 2:10 PM
He will likely get one at 161.
4/5/2017 2:18 PM
Hopefully my last DL question...Just got a recovery cycle (29 day injury, added to 60 day DL) at game 161 for a SP, he got everything back plus 1 extra in Dur/Health/P1...he still has 8 days left until he recovers. Will he still get his normal recovery cycle when he heals even if it's in the post season?

I suppose I could wait to find out but it's my 20 yr. old Ace so I'm a little anxious about it!
4/13/2017 1:11 PM (edited)
Anybody have the list of injuries that can occur in HBD? I know that when you have a medical budget of 20 million, it is always the lower end of the spectrum as to how long the guy will be out.
3/10/2018 1:23 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.