You're Stranded On An Island Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Oh jeez. I'll have to sleep on this one.
3/15/2017 9:30 PM
Mike. He'd be better at conversation.
3/15/2017 9:52 PM
If I pick CoachWard can I at least get a compensation pick and bring Ginger along with us?

3/15/2017 9:59 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 3/15/2017 9:59:00 PM (view original):
If I pick CoachWard can I at least get a compensation pick and bring Ginger along with us?

Mary Ann was always my choice. Farmers' daughters all day.
3/15/2017 10:01 PM
Posted by pallas on 3/15/2017 10:01:00 PM (view original):

Can't go wrong with either one.
3/15/2017 10:06 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 3/15/2017 10:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pallas on 3/15/2017 10:01:00 PM (view original):

Can't go wrong with either one.
If we can bring Jack and Coke, give me Mrs. Howell.
3/15/2017 10:12 PM
More importantly this needs to be redone with Spud and myself included because that would really be interesting. Or just make most hate poster which this is basically
3/15/2017 10:17 PM
Posted by 0nly on 3/15/2017 10:19:00 PM (view original):
More importantly this needs to be redone with Spud and myself included because that would really be interesting. Or just make most hate poster which this is basically
Can't go making obvious choices and I don't see any objections. The question is how you take it. Maybe both guys are master builders.
3/15/2017 10:22 PM
****, I'd pick me. I'd rather be alone than stuck with CW's nonsensical ramblings. Plus I'll kill **** if we get hungry. That said, YOU better hope there's game on the island.
3/15/2017 10:30 PM
But the real question, because the OP is completely incompetent at painting the picture, why in the hell would you choose either of us? He didn't say it was one or the other. He said one person.

I take a hot chick with a truckload of booze. Who in the hell wouldn't? I'm a tad scared that folks are picking me.
3/15/2017 10:38 PM
OP says one person to choose and gives only two options with neither of them being "create your own option if you didn't understand it"

And unsurprisingly has made fun of others reading comprehension
3/15/2017 10:42 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 3/15/2017 10:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by 0nly on 3/15/2017 10:19:00 PM (view original):
Can't go making obvious choices and I don't see any objections. The question is how you take it. Maybe both guys are master builders.
the obvious choice people would pick Mike over spud and I?

or the obvious choice people would be either spud or myself over Mike.

The way I see it for the 2+2 more

CW: useless but keeps you entertained for the entire year. Also possible he drives you crazy enough to commit murder-suicide or that you see the light and understand the answer to life through the teachings of wardo. **The wildcard I guess**

Spud: insults you for everything you do while doing worse at the same exact tasks. You most likely end up killing him before the year is over and survival is soley on your shoulders **The partner you use for free food**

Mike/0nly comes down to who you think is better suited for outdoor survival because both aren't going to let you do anything you're own way and will be yelling at you the whole time
3/15/2017 10:52 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 3/15/2017 11:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by 0nly on 3/15/2017 10:42:00 PM (view original):
OP says one person to choose and gives only two options with neither of them being "create your own option if you didn't understand it"

And unsurprisingly has made fun of others reading comprehension
See, this is why I chose to be in the trades. I knew I'd find a way to mess that up. However you clearly understood me since you voted.

Also, reading comprehension has nothing to do with me missing one key phrase in the question, which was you have to choose one of them.
It was directed at Mike I just didn't quote it.

Mike called out either mine or someone else's reading comprehension when no one actually had any problem comprehending anything the other day, and yet here Mike is actually being the one with poor reading comprehension.

Which is also hypocritical of Mike another on of those buzzwords he likes to use on people, making it even funnier
3/15/2017 11:49 PM
All of a sudden, I have an urge to watch Gilligan's Island reruns.

MikeT, Coach Ward and Coach Spud on a deserted island would probably make a great tv sitcom
3/16/2017 12:11 AM
123 Next ▸
You're Stranded On An Island Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.