Salary update changes? Topic

I think we should exclude any caps above $159 mil from being counted in the salary changes. Nap Lajoie is not $20 mil and it doesn't look like it's gonna ever get lower becuz he's still being used at caps above $200. Nearly every good/usable player in the SIM has gone up 4 straight times, and usually by a lot.
3/17/2017 8:15 AM
I'd say if people keep using him, then he still is a $20 mil player
3/19/2017 5:57 PM
Idk, I'd thought this would be like a market where prices will rise and fall. But they're only rising. Even players that don't even get used rise. Would like to know the numbers of 1990 Jose Vizscaino. Despite never being used in an OL (majority of players play I think) his salary has risen 4 straight times. I don't get it
3/20/2017 7:46 PM
I've had a good time finding some hidden gems that are going down. You just have to be creative in your team building.
3/21/2017 9:58 PM
Salary update changes? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.