MAKE UPPER DECK GREAT AGAIN (S. 25)*** - 1 LEFT! Topic

In Upper Deck, we are set to roll today or this weekend. Here are a few reasons why you should join us:

1. We have a balanced league. Over the past six seasons, five separate franchises have won the World Series.

2. We have a solid group of experienced core owners that return each season. For the third time in four seasons, we will be returning at least 30 of our 32 owners for season 25. We would prefer owners that are open to multi-year commitments should they enjoy the season in Upper Deck.

3. We feature a fun, relaxed atmosphere for experienced and new GMs alike. We also have some very limited rules designed to enhance the competition and fairness.

Private rules:
1.) The minimum win rule. Each team needs to hit this winning % benchmark in order to keep their team. Winning % requirement for 1 season: >.320 (52 wins), 2 consecutive seasons: > .360(117 w), 3 consecutive seasons: > .375(183 w).
2.) Banned extreme ballparks like Colorado, Tacoma, Burlington and Santa Fe

We will roll soon, and have only two ONE openings. With 29 spots locked in and one waiting for roll to change cities, just two teams will become open 31 spots locked in, only ONE club remains open. The teams that will become available within the next few days are listed below with some pertinent information.

NL East
https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=5659 - 79-83 in season 24. This franchise is only three seasons removed from a World Series championship. Despite the step back in season 24, the club's previous owner jump-started a rebuild prior to the season 24 trade deadline. The team will pick 17th in the season 25 draft.

NL West
https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=5663 - CLAIMED

----

If you have an interest in these clubs, site mail me or comment below! We are ready to pass the baton to a new owner by the end of the weekend to facilitate an incredibly quick rollover. The first to reach out with interest will be offered the team.
3/22/2017 2:22 PM (edited)
This is a furn world and lots of owners with many years here, fast rollovers and good camaraderie
3/17/2017 12:24 PM
Great league. I've been in for 10 seasons, there are owners who have been in for much longer than that. No drama, lot's of fun!
3/17/2017 3:08 PM
great league. highly recommended
3/17/2017 5:31 PM
Top overall pick for next season is available! Claim the club today.
3/17/2017 8:19 PM
Whoa first overall pick
3/18/2017 1:30 PM
We rolled late last night. Site mail me about a team today! You will be joining a very stable world.
3/18/2017 7:02 PM
Both teams are still available. This is a great world! Join today.
3/19/2017 11:28 AM
Still have a top overall pick open and a team two seasons removed from a World Series. Site mail me for information.
3/20/2017 1:52 AM
We could also partake in an owner swap. Site mail me!
3/20/2017 7:13 PM
I've been in this league for 10 seasons and it's a great all-around -- good competitive balance and a great group of owners. Join us today!
3/21/2017 8:33 AM
Very stable league. I am on the site often and will be able to send the password in a short amount of time.
3/22/2017 12:59 PM
Down to one club! Site mail me for the password!
3/22/2017 2:22 PM
MAKE UPPER DECK GREAT AGAIN (S. 25)*** - 1 LEFT! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.