Rebuilding Penn and am in my first time through both recruiting cycles. Filled all 3 spots. Had enough left to offer a scholy and max out a local 5 star being recruited by top schools. I am a D+ prestige. Max him out on everything. Three preferences good/very good. Result.... Didn't even break past very low. Let this be a lesson for those saying prestige doesn't matter. It still matters. It just isn't everything anymore.

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/RecruitProfile/Preferences.aspx?rid=3950075
3/17/2017 1:42 PM
How many AP points?
3/17/2017 1:53 PM
2 full letter grades is the approximate threshold. If you're C+, you can go all in and be right on the cusp of signing range against an A+ who goes all in (you can make some of that up with extra APs, if you have them, or an extra-good preference profile). At 3 full letter grades, you can't compete with their all-in effort. No shot.
3/17/2017 3:09 PM
Posted by pkoopman on 3/17/2017 3:10:00 PM (view original):
2 full letter grades is the approximate threshold. If you're C+, you can go all in and be right on the cusp of signing range against an A+ who goes all in (you can make some of that up with extra APs, if you have them, or an extra-good preference profile). At 3 full letter grades, you can't compete with their all-in effort. No shot.
Does any1 know if 80% effort is signing threshold? Just went 100% all in with campus visit and home visit max.

He was moderate before the start of the 2nd cycle. I knocked him down to low at the start of 2nd cycle. For your info my first 100% battle is confirmed winner
3/17/2017 5:20 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.