Who do you think is regular season MVP this year? Topic

Regular season award.
5/12/2017 12:11 PM
Posted by zeldafan on 5/12/2017 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Regular season award.
Good thing for them too.... Harden and Westbrook wouldn't be in the top 10 for MVP of the playoffs...
5/12/2017 1:29 PM
Post season performance has no baring on MVP award.
5/12/2017 1:48 PM
well it does bare some flaws to the light of day for sure but you're right no bearing
5/12/2017 2:10 PM
So I'm watching this game between warriors and Spurs and it's laughable that the blowhards here will call a player like harden dirty but the play on Leonard isn't dirty. Ironically it was the old "Bruce Bowen" play that took Leonard out.
5/14/2017 5:13 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 4/27/2017 7:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zeldafan on 4/27/2017 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 4/27/2017 2:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by zeldafan on 4/26/2017 11:41:00 PM (view original):
There are some players like Shaq for example that use brute strength and raw power to play. James harden isn't like that. He uses finesse, speed, and agility.
You misspelled "drama, whining, and flopping"
Yea ok. James Harden a perennial allstar owes all his success to drama whining and flopping. Cool.
I never said he was a bad player. At some point, even Rockets' fans have to acknowledge that his histrionics are pretty bush league.
How many years off do you think that is for zelda?
5/14/2017 5:31 PM
Deflect all you want but you know what I'm saying is true. That is if you even know who Bruce Bowen is.
5/14/2017 5:45 PM (edited)
Posted by zeldafan on 5/14/2017 5:45:00 PM (view original):
Deflect all you want but you know what I'm saying is true. That is if you even know who Bruce Bowen is.
You're saying you refuse to face reality when it comes to Harden.
5/14/2017 6:37 PM
Reality is he isn't a dirty player. BOTTOM LINE.
5/14/2017 8:18 PM
Posted by zeldafan on 5/14/2017 8:18:00 PM (view original):
Reality is he isn't a dirty player. BOTTOM LINE.
NOBODY in this thread ever said he was. Perhaps read without the emotion and you'll comprehend better.
5/15/2017 9:30 AM
does 'dirty player' = 'flopping soccer diva'?
5/15/2017 10:37 AM
Posted by zeldafan on 5/14/2017 5:13:00 PM (view original):
So I'm watching this game between warriors and Spurs and it's laughable that the blowhards here will call a player like harden dirty but the play on Leonard isn't dirty. Ironically it was the old "Bruce Bowen" play that took Leonard out.
Seriously? In this case, you think Pachulia is a dirty player?! If I had asked you before the series (or playoffs, or season, for that matter) if Pachulia was a dirty player or just a clumsy, oafish lout, you would've probably said "Who...?".

Next time, you're guarding a wing player shooting a 22-foot jumper, try to
1. Remember the guy's recent injury history
2. Jump out at him (not to block the shot, just to annoy the shooter)
3. Remember WHICH ankle is gimpy
4. Turn your back on him
5. Put your back foot directly under his gimpy ankle surreptitiously
6. Don't put your ankle at risk of breaking when a 200-lb guy lands on it
7. Do this without looking, within the 0.2 seconds you have while the guy is jumping in the air

All while being an awkward, clunky center (not a ballerina or a Krav Maga expert).

He didn't throw his hip under (which is more the Bowen move). His feet moved in a perfectly natural way. It was bad luck (maybe just clumsiness on Pachulia). FFS, even Leonard said it wasn't intentional. EVEN IF YOU TRIED, YOU COULDN'T EXECUTE THAT MOVE. (Now, if Draymond did it, he would've already been suspended for it) Right now, Pop is just angling for calls because he knows his team likely blew their chance.
5/15/2017 6:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
Who do you think is regular season MVP this year? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.