DB with a low TKL rating Topic

Say below 30. Does that make him unplayable in D1A?
3/19/2017 1:27 PM
I recently passed to two highly rated guys close to me that ended up with a pair of un named SEC schools because they couldn't tackle air.One had 58 TKL and the other 62 I think.
I have to play gtdeuce every season and his rbs gotta go down if they catch the ball and go down with a quickness. I think the minimum I will take is 68 and they better be high growth and ready for a RS.Anything sub 70 makes me cringe.If their STR is worth having I will deviate a bit.
3/19/2017 2:15 PM
Anyone who has to play Gt_deuce had better set their standards high .
Maybe if the db in question was High Growth with WE of 70+ and you were gonna RS him he might turn into a decent one if all his other numbers were excellent ? Even after being RS, he probably on most teams would not start thus giving him plenty of time to grow that tackling. Then he'd probably only be good with high strength because his tackling will prob never get past 50-60.
3/19/2017 2:36 PM (edited)
Wow. Cryptkeeper seems like a Brilliant coach. Such insite ! Fluid verbosity !
(wonder what his other ID is ?)
3/19/2017 3:19 PM
You know, I think I know mojolad and cryptkeeper from once upon a time long long ago.
3/19/2017 7:16 PM
Howdy Iam !! (In another universe and a distant galaxy Far Far Away .................)
3/19/2017 7:36 PM
DB with a low TKL rating Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.