Posted by rgillespie70 on 3/21/2017 10:02:00 AM (view original):
I have absolutely nothing to be sorry for or embarrassed about because I didn't do anything. I would have to have dirkl sign-in data, which I don't. I don't have a clue who ddirkl is and have never seen his screen name before this ****. So how much money did you save from not having to recruit this cycle? And why did you stop battling me for the "stud DB" when your recruiting was "hijacked"? You obviously knew you didn't need that recruit (he wasn't a 4 or 5 star) even though your other recruits were red or yellow to you. Guess you knew you were going to get them back and signed anyway (since the boys from WIS told you).
BRAZEN!
3/22/2017 12:37 AM
Wow
3/22/2017 12:57 AM
Wow is the right response. I really appreciate WIS stepping up on this one. Amazing that people feel the need to cheat in this game. Shocking.

nitros
3/22/2017 1:50 AM
Wow "is" the right response - only "Backwards" !
3/22/2017 10:27 AM
Posted by rgillespie70 on 3/21/2017 10:02:00 AM (view original):
I have absolutely nothing to be sorry for or embarrassed about because I didn't do anything. I would have to have dirkl sign-in data, which I don't. I don't have a clue who ddirkl is and have never seen his screen name before this ****. So how much money did you save from not having to recruit this cycle? And why did you stop battling me for the "stud DB" when your recruiting was "hijacked"? You obviously knew you didn't need that recruit (he wasn't a 4 or 5 star) even though your other recruits were red or yellow to you. Guess you knew you were going to get them back and signed anyway (since the boys from WIS told you).
I admit to having been a bit confused by this tawdry scenario. But, based on the most recent WIS response, I am doubting the truthfulness of the above post.
3/22/2017 10:40 AM
Posted by ddirkl on 3/21/2017 6:42:00 PM (view original):
So I didn't rat anyone out for this, and I posted back on page 1 what happened

This thread is becoming obvious, with facts lol, "I have facts", then no facts, tickets, dramatic concern, deleting posts with guilt, Ill post facts I sent, etc

Here is a theory, and no I have no facts either, a 3rd user orchestrated it. this could be someone who just got beat by Champs is a little jealous , finds out someone is helping me recruit while I was away, gets that person to mess with the champ, however not knowing what ever mid major D1 coach knows, that when you get pouched by a bcs they come back if they bcs doesn't sign them. how do so many geeks with 35 teams not know every top recruit signs?
Said persons sends tickets and start threads to provoke champ in open and cover them.
really people are sending tickets about recruiting that doesn't effect them?? and sending champ site mails about it

I told Champ Id take the hit so he can move on (hopefully with 1 eye open, in D2 for 2 coaches) and to make it clear I have 1 account, and are not champ. I am not champ, I didn't try and help him.
so here you go

So yes TCU covered LI on recruits, knowing he would just get them like every mid major coach knows to make him worry, I signed 2 sims for the 1st time ever to mess with champ, had worst class while at TCU worried about him a season removed from a top 20 14 win season.
I may have done it for back ups in case I ,missed on my guys.
I wasted my money recruiting d2 guys and then offered to buy champ one (something he revealed not me).
So even though I did this, I changed my password just in case!!
Maybe Ill show up in the great lakes or Gulf soon

So 2 of them got nailed, now who was the mastermind? Ddirkl appears to be right on his theory without fact. WIS has declared that part of this is fact. If Ddirkl implies that somebody convinced rgillespie to do it, then who is the other that got away?
3/22/2017 10:59 AM (edited)
Posted by akua29 on 3/22/2017 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ddirkl on 3/21/2017 6:42:00 PM (view original):
So I didn't rat anyone out for this, and I posted back on page 1 what happened

This thread is becoming obvious, with facts lol, "I have facts", then no facts, tickets, dramatic concern, deleting posts with guilt, Ill post facts I sent, etc

Here is a theory, and no I have no facts either, a 3rd user orchestrated it. this could be someone who just got beat by Champs is a little jealous , finds out someone is helping me recruit while I was away, gets that person to mess with the champ, however not knowing what ever mid major D1 coach knows, that when you get pouched by a bcs they come back if they bcs doesn't sign them. how do so many geeks with 35 teams not know every top recruit signs?
Said persons sends tickets and start threads to provoke champ in open and cover them.
really people are sending tickets about recruiting that doesn't effect them?? and sending champ site mails about it

I told Champ Id take the hit so he can move on (hopefully with 1 eye open, in D2 for 2 coaches) and to make it clear I have 1 account, and are not champ. I am not champ, I didn't try and help him.
so here you go

So yes TCU covered LI on recruits, knowing he would just get them like every mid major coach knows to make him worry, I signed 2 sims for the 1st time ever to mess with champ, had worst class while at TCU worried about him a season removed from a top 20 14 win season.
I may have done it for back ups in case I ,missed on my guys.
I wasted my money recruiting d2 guys and then offered to buy champ one (something he revealed not me).
So even though I did this, I changed my password just in case!!
Maybe Ill show up in the great lakes or Gulf soon

So 2 of them got nailed, now who was the mastermind? Ddirkl appears to be right on his theory without fact. WIS has declared that part of this is fact. If Ddirkl implies that somebody convinced rgillespie to do it, then who is the other that got away?
"Said persons sends tickets and start threads"
3/22/2017 11:06 AM
Posted by cryptkeeper on 3/22/2017 10:27:00 AM (view original):
Wow "is" the right response - only "Backwards" !
..or put a W on each butt cheek = WoW ...or if you stand on your head = MoM
3/22/2017 11:12 AM
Posted by robust_trex on 3/21/2017 1:05:00 PM (view original):
I have sitemails with Champ that include absolute fact from me that RG is not involved. Instead of relaying these communications, the accepted truth now comes from Ddirkl????... the responsible party for this situation. The guy too busy to recruit but had time to follow the forums and make his first ever post. RG was the first to call out this situation in Ddirkls Coach chat in Conf USA.. Why would a guilty person bring any attention to the unnoticed crime????? He and I then discussed the situation I made the forum post before recruiting was over so everyone could see the carnage before it was too late. If RG doesn't speak up this whole thing goes unnoticed since there was media silence from Champs end until the last minute. There are two possible scenarios: Ddirkl is not being honest, or not real. Now the guilty party is buddying up to Champ with offers of free seasons..... this smells funny.

In addition: Ddirkl did not give Champ RG's first name. I used in in a chat with Champ on Sunday.
So now, what's the story with this "absolute fact?"
3/22/2017 2:05 PM
Posted by hawkfan1992 on 3/22/2017 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by robust_trex on 3/21/2017 1:05:00 PM (view original):
I have sitemails with Champ that include absolute fact from me that RG is not involved. Instead of relaying these communications, the accepted truth now comes from Ddirkl????... the responsible party for this situation. The guy too busy to recruit but had time to follow the forums and make his first ever post. RG was the first to call out this situation in Ddirkls Coach chat in Conf USA.. Why would a guilty person bring any attention to the unnoticed crime????? He and I then discussed the situation I made the forum post before recruiting was over so everyone could see the carnage before it was too late. If RG doesn't speak up this whole thing goes unnoticed since there was media silence from Champs end until the last minute. There are two possible scenarios: Ddirkl is not being honest, or not real. Now the guilty party is buddying up to Champ with offers of free seasons..... this smells funny.

In addition: Ddirkl did not give Champ RG's first name. I used in in a chat with Champ on Sunday.
So now, what's the story with this "absolute fact?"
Ya Robust_Trex really screwed the pooch on that one lol.
3/22/2017 2:06 PM
Gotta give RT a break. He got used and abused like the rest of us. He is only guilty of putting trust in the wrong person. Which is something we have all experienced.
3/22/2017 2:23 PM
Posted by realist9900 on 3/22/2017 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Gotta give RT a break. He got used and abused like the rest of us. He is only guilty of putting trust in the wrong person. Which is something we have all experienced.
For sure. I'm not gonna really give it to me about it but he did mess that one up.
3/22/2017 2:37 PM
Legal or not I have been guilty (and would do it again) of recruiting for others And having others recruit for me when I wasn't able to. AND, when it was done for me I Appreciated the hell out of it ! Stuff happens in real life and I don't think someone should be penalized for helping or needing help.
As long as it's done with best intentions on both sides.
3/22/2017 2:48 PM
Posted by mojolad on 3/22/2017 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Legal or not I have been guilty (and would do it again) of recruiting for others And having others recruit for me when I wasn't able to. AND, when it was done for me I Appreciated the hell out of it ! Stuff happens in real life and I don't think someone should be penalized for helping or needing help.
As long as it's done with best intentions on both sides.
Same here.
3/22/2017 3:34 PM
RT sure hung Champ out to dry for someone who was victimized just as much by rgillespie. Why didn't he come forward right off the bat if he knew gillespie had access to TCU? He just sat silent as rg repeatedly attacked Champ. That's cold in my book.
3/22/2017 3:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.