Posted by WIS_Support on 3/21/2017 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Alright guys, this is what we have.

Ddirkl allowed rgillespie70 to have access to his account to recruit for him, this is a violation of our Terms of Use and should not be done in any circumstance.

Rgillespie70 then took advantage of that access to attempt to sabotage recruiting efforts of other teams in Leahy.

Both offending accounts have been locked out of site for these violations.

Thank you.
#Boom.......................Thanks WIS for enforcing the rules.
3/21/2017 9:11 PM
Such a bold faced liar = rg70

Brutal
3/21/2017 9:12 PM
Praise the Lord and pass the mescaline!

3/21/2017 9:13 PM
Amen! Thank you WIS for showing leadership in tough circumstances.
3/21/2017 9:14 PM
Interesting response from Wis Support.
Dunno why ; maybe human nature ?
But I'm betting someone will still have something to complain about.
Of course the one thing we can all agree on is that it is All Akua's Fault !
3/21/2017 9:16 PM

Thank you for enforcing the rules. This is a step in the right direction.
3/21/2017 9:25 PM
Thanks WIS for doing the right thing. rgillespie, you are a douche. Your cheating got you the #1 DB recruit and a well deserved tainted rep.

Congrats 2000champ for having your name cleared.
3/21/2017 9:45 PM
Posted by WIS_Support on 3/21/2017 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Alright guys, this is what we have.

Ddirkl allowed rgillespie70 to have access to his account to recruit for him, this is a violation of our Terms of Use and should not be done in any circumstance.

Rgillespie70 then took advantage of that access to attempt to sabotage recruiting efforts of other teams in Leahy.

Both offending accounts have been locked out of site for these violations.

Thank you.
I for one was very unaware that it is a violation to have another user recruit for you. I on a couple occasions have had another user recruit for me and I have recruited for others numerous times. I have seen guys advertise on the forums for someone to sit in for them in recruiting many times as well. Is co-coaching any sort of violation too? Can you clarify these rules?

Also it says they have been locked out. Does that mean they are banned and their teams are therefore on auto pilot so to speak?
3/21/2017 9:54 PM
Re read this entire thread jibe...my name hasn't been cleared...my reputation was never in question. Foolish posters who had no knowledge of the situation chimed in and I payed them no mind. Only the guilty party was calling me the cheater in a desperate attempt to stay above water. He drowned in his own lies. Thanks to all the guys that have contacted me about this and gave me your support and thanks to the guys that defended me on this thread. Lastly thanks to wis customer support. They have put up with about 15 tickets by me working through this stuff and handled the situation professionally.
3/21/2017 10:08 PM
My gut was right about you, Champ. You're one of the good guys.
3/21/2017 10:30 PM
Wow. Just wow. Does no one have integrity anymore? Yes, it's a game, but really? I am glad WIS cleared the record, but why did it take so long? Fair play guidelines should be visibly enforced and cheaters called out, by WIS. Ban, log payment info, scan for re-entry, and expose. Goodbye cheaters. IMHO.
3/21/2017 10:39 PM
2000champ and GT Duece, I am sorry. I got this one wrong.. It really was so simple and honestly I did think someone would be so stupid. Once again sorry guys.
3/21/2017 11:18 PM
Here's the language from the TOS where having someone recruit for you would be barred.

You agree not to use the email address or password of another member or subscriber at any time and not to allow any other person to use your account.

3/21/2017 11:34 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 3/21/2017 11:34:00 PM (view original):
Here's the language from the TOS where having someone recruit for you would be barred.

You agree not to use the email address or password of another member or subscriber at any time and not to allow any other person to use your account.

Well there goes GT Duece and Vhoward! OMG I am just joking chill out !
3/21/2017 11:49 PM
That lying from RGillespie was some of the most brazen lying I've ever seen. He was 100% guilty, knew it, and was denying to the death.
3/22/2017 12:32 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.