ODL 64 Team Rosters and Thoughts Topic

DH Evals of Sorrow

mikee1 LeBron James Marcus Camby Alonzo Mourning Buck Williams J.R. Smith
rjk2781 Wilt Chamberlain Dirk Nowitzki Carmelo Anthony Charlie Ward Jose Calderon
banditone Bob McAdoo Shawn Kemp Vince Carter Maurice Cheeks Doug Collins Tyrus Thomas Chris Gatling
666ace Michael Jordan Elton Brand Kevin Johnson James Worthy Bill Bridges
jhsukow Dwight Howard Bill Walton James Harden Arvydas Sabonis Andre Iguodala Muggsy Bogues Carlos Boozer
uptowngbv Shaquille O'Neal Andre Drummond Donyell Marshall Jerry West Paul Pierce Jeff Ruland Sergio Rodriguez
ysw128 Dennis Rodman Hassan Whiteside Mookie Blaylock Patrick Ewing Nate McMillan Charles Oakley Russell Westbrook
milest Karl Malone Chris Paul Larry Sanders Kris Humpries Jrue Holiday Michael Smith Nick Anderson
bkbillups Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Dwyane Wade Horace Grant Jason Terry Omer Asik Rodrigue Beaubois Toni Kukoc
cjok1051 Hakeem Olajuwon Shawn Marion Julius Erving Derek Harper Brent Barry Wes Unseld
coachcroft Magic Johnson Amar'e Stoudemire Rudy Gobert Gerald Wallace John Wall Mike Dunleavy Jr. Leon Powe
benhoidal Stephen Curry DeAndre Jordan Kevin McHale Joakim Noah Serge Ibaka Jamario Moon Eric Bledsoe
jkaye24 David Robinson Deron Williams Clyde Drexler Andrew Bogut Kenneth Faried Chris Andersen Enes Kanter
dh555 Larry Bird Steve Nash Dikembe Mutombo Pau Gasol Jonas Valanciunas Bobby Phils Adrian Dantley
pointfwd Kevin Durant Terry Porter Tyson Chandler Blake Griffin Samuel Dalembert Troy Murphy Jim Les
ImPagliacci Charles Barkley Klay Thompson Walt Frazier Jerry Lucas Willis Reed Manute Bol Eddie House
mcdarsh Anthony Davis Oscar Robertson Gary Payton Tom Boerwinkle Clifford Ray Sam Lacey Gerald Green
vancem Moses Malone Manu Ginobili Goran Dragic Marvin Williams Jameer Nelson Ervin Johnson
eleibowitz Tim Duncan Chauncey Billups Andrei Kirilenko Chris Webber George Hill Paul Silas Greg Anthony
jcred5 Draymond Green Ben Wallace Kobe Bryant Bobby Jones Kyle Lowry Ryan Anderson Bismack Biyombo
scudmissle John Stockton Kevin Garnett Robert Parish Ray Allen Bo Outlaw Swen Nater Joe Dumars
midzim Artis Gilmore Scottie Pippen Marques Johnson Mark Price Nikola Jokic Anderson Varejao Jamaal Tinsley
copernicus Jason Kidd Bill Russell Larry Nance Tracy McGrady Emeka Okafor Nikola Vucevic Jason Richardson
bds9992 Anfernee Hardaway Kawhi Leonard Kevin Love Rajon Rondo Dan Roundfield Cory Alexander Earl Watson
3/30/2017 1:59 PM (edited)
3/24/2017 12:12 PM (edited)
x
3/20/2017 11:06 PM
1st Round
-Last owner to select LeBron James 1st overall was 98average in ODL59. They went 29-53
-The last time Wilt was drafted 2 overall was by hardened in ODL 59. They went 45-37.
-This is the 5th straight season where Steph Curry has been drafted 3rd overall. This is the longest current streak of a player with the same draft position.
-The last time MJ was drafted 4th was by Slymonium in ODL 61. They went 56-26
-Dwight Howard was drafted last season at number 14 leaping up to number 5 this season. Two other players (Steph Curry and Charles Barkley) have jumped 8 spots in the 1st round in previous ODL's , but this is the first player to jump 9 spots since ODL 53.
-Shaq was last drafted 6th overall in ODL 62 by jt7king. He was paired with Dwight Howard that season. They went 36-46.
-The last time "The Worm" was drafted 7th overall was also by ysw in ODL 60. They went 52-30.
-The last time Karl Malone was drafted 8th overall was ODL 54 by vancem. They went 52-30
-I believe that this is Kareem's longest wait in the green room ever. seapilots drafted him 8th in ODL 60. They went 43-39
-The last time Milest drafted Chris Paul was ODL 62. While he didn't pair him with Karl Malone that season, they did go 51-31 and win the championship.
-Magic Johnson continues his ODL ascent. Magic has gone higher in the last 4 ODL's (21,18,16,11)
-Moses was last drafted 12th overall by jkaye in ODL 60. They went 44-38
-David Robinson was last drafted 13th overall by Eleibowitz in ODL 60. They went 51-31 and made it to the eastern finals.
-My records go back to ODL 53. This is the first time Larry Bird has been drafted 14th overall and the first time that dh has drafted him.
-There are 4 players that go in the first round every season that have not cracked the top ten. Larry Bird, Kevin Durant, X, and X. Of these 4 players, Durant is the only one to not have fallen past 16.
-The last two times Barkley was drafted 16th overall, that team won their division. (Ash in ODL 62 and jt7king in ODL 58)
-Bk drafted Wade in ODL 60 and went 54-28. They won the championship that year. Wade joins Kareem this season.
-Dr. J returns to the 1st round after a 10 season absence.
-This is the first time Tim Duncan has gone 19th overall and the first time Elei has drafted him in the ODL since ODL 53.
-Draymond Green is another Spartan on the rise. In the last for seasons he has gone 32, 29, 22, and now 20th.
-18 players have been drafted in the 1st round every season since ODL 53. John Stockton is the last of those players going 21st overall this season.
-The last time Artis Gilmore was a first rounder was ODL 58. Jcred drafted him 21st they went 45-37.
-Copernicus drafted Jason Kidd in the 1st round in ODL 62. They went 35-47
-Penny has been drafted in the 1st round for 7 straight ODL's. He has made the playoffs in that span twice.
3/24/2017 12:16 PM (edited)
2nd Round
-Since becoming a second rounder in ODL 61, Kawhi has made the playoffs every season.
-Bill Russell was drafted last season at 39, but his ADP is 25.1 (since ODL53...) Historically, you could say he "fell".
-Midzim took Pippen last season and made the playoffs.
-Scud drafted KG in the 1st round in 61. They made the playoffs.
-Jcred hasn't drafted Ben Wallace and he hasn't gone 29th since at least ODL 53
-BIllups is one of three "for sure" 2nd rounders.
-DeAndre has been drafted 31st two prior times. Made the playoffs one of those times.
-I think Anthony Davis has made the play 2 of the last six seasons.
-We skipped Klay. 33rd overall is his highest selection. Third time he has gone in the 2nd round.
-ODL 53-56 Nash and Deron were 3rd rounders. 57-64, they have been locked into the second round. Last time DH drafted Nash, he won ODL 58.
-Bob McAdoo has gone in the 2nd round since ODL 53 with two exceptions, Banditone (57) and Thohoops (56).
-Amar'e's ADP is 79.4. He jumps to 37 after last years success.
-Hakeem has been in the 2nd round with 4 exceptions, Midzim (61) Scud (57) Iccoachb (54) me (53). One of those teams made playoffs. (Midzim)
-Tyson Chandler returns to the 2nd round after a three year absence.
-Shawn Marion's went 41. His ADP is 42. last time he went 42 in 63, he made the playoffs.
-Hassan has made the playoffs in two of the last three seasons as a 2nd pick.
-Andre has been 50/50 in making the playoffs in the last two seasons as a 3rd rounder. this season he goes 43rd.
-Bill Walton goes 44th in back-to-back seasons. Did not make the last postseason.
-Elton Brand has been a 2nd round pick in all but 2 of the ODLs I have charted. As a 3rd rounder, his teams have been over .500.
-Shawn Kemp has been a 3rd rounder in the previous 2 seasons. 1 playoff appearance in that stretch.
-Dirk Nowitzki jumped up 50 spots in his ADP of 97.3.
-Marcus Camby joins Billups as the only remaining "for sure" 2nd rounder. (McHale R.I.P.)
3/30/2017 3:48 PM (edited)
3rd Round
The
3/24/2017 11:42 AM (edited)
4th Round
D
3/24/2017 11:43 AM (edited)
X
3/28/2017 1:05 PM (edited)
The last time "The Worm" was drafted 7th overall was also by ysw in ODL 60. They went 52-30.
3/21/2017 2:08 PM
Some interesting deals. Ben gets Curry to pair with Stud, gets to keep his third but then has four 6ths. Obv Ben can prob made it work. Miles with Mailman and CP3 very good, and he essentially has a 4/5 instead of a 3/6 that Ben has.

would be interesting to see aggregated results of the "extra stud" vs "middle round power" approaches. I know I was fearful of Howard/Rodman, but that hasn't worked out at all in DH52
3/21/2017 9:45 PM
Posted by jkaye24 on 3/21/2017 9:45:00 PM (view original):
Some interesting deals. Ben gets Curry to pair with Stud, gets to keep his third but then has four 6ths. Obv Ben can prob made it work. Miles with Mailman and CP3 very good, and he essentially has a 4/5 instead of a 3/6 that Ben has.

would be interesting to see aggregated results of the "extra stud" vs "middle round power" approaches. I know I was fearful of Howard/Rodman, but that hasn't worked out at all in DH52
16 wins and counting! lol
3/21/2017 10:15 PM
One things for sure, Ben knows how to get the better end of a trade. You get the 3rd overall pic without swapping 1sts or giving up a 2nd and 3rd and then you get a 2nd and 3rd for the 12th pick. Well done
3/22/2017 6:11 AM
Posted by bkbillups on 3/22/2017 6:11:00 AM (view original):
One things for sure, Ben knows how to get the better end of a trade. You get the 3rd overall pic without swapping 1sts or giving up a 2nd and 3rd and then you get a 2nd and 3rd for the 12th pick. Well done
So wait, what's Ben's picks now
3/22/2017 7:21 AM
He should have Vance 2, Vance 3, His 3, Vance 5, His 6s

nets an extra 3rd for a 4th
3/22/2017 7:48 AM
I started with 12, 37, 60, 85, 108, 145,146

I now have 3, 31, 60, 66, 114, 145, 146

So I moved up 9 spots in the first, 6 spots in the second, 19 spots from the fourth to the third, and it cost me 6 spots in the fifth.
3/22/2017 9:07 AM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
ODL 64 Team Rosters and Thoughts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.