ODL 64 Team Rosters and Thoughts Topic

So it's a trust issue then?
3/25/2017 10:27 PM
not sure how this proxy issue has gotten you in a twist. it is what it is... I do not do proxies. I'm always on time for drafts. let it go, dog.
3/25/2017 10:40 PM
It's cool. I'm just trying to throw you off your game now that cjok1051 made the deal with me to help me to make up for my mistake of drafting Dr J at # 18. I'm back on track to building a good team. With you picking in front of me I'm trying to get you distracted.
3/25/2017 11:20 PM (edited)
me thinks you're in need of more red wine mr. distraction. right now, from the balcony, I can smell lunch. ziyan is cooking gong bao ji ding... chicken with cashews and peanuts in a spicy sauce, people are crowded around the fruit and vegetable stands along the street. I can see a child chasing after a tired frog (the frog has a strong inclination it will become someone's dinner tonight), the mountains shine under the sun, it is a rare, clear day in Beijing. my coffee is fresh. I am waiting on midzim to make his pick so I can draft one of my favorite players ever. life is good, vancem.
3/25/2017 11:20 PM
DH has so much respect for my Rondo/Love power move, he couldn't come up with a barb so he left it blank! HA! Take that, troll.
3/26/2017 12:21 AM
Posted by bds9992 on 3/26/2017 12:21:00 AM (view original):
DH has so much respect for my Rondo/Love power move, he couldn't come up with a barb so he left it blank! HA! Take that, troll.
not so fast.....

evals updated
3/26/2017 12:27 AM
Hi scudmoissle. Well here in the PDX it's cloudy and wet and cold. I'm taking my poodles outside so that they won't pee and poop in the house which makes my wife very upset. We had frozen pizza for lunch. The Oregon Ducks just beat Kansas and the Blazers won as well tonight so the rioters aren't out in the streets for once. Earlier today I bought a 5 liter box of Franzia Burgandy to use for "cooking". I'm 99.9% certain that midzim is taking the player that I want which has me bummed out too. We have so much in common that we should be friends.
3/26/2017 1:08 AM (edited)
anytime I see the words poodle and poop in the same sentence, I can't help slipping back through time to that Devine movie (Pink Flamingos) and the last scene. good god.

I miss frozen pizza.
miss college basketball

of course we're friends. what made you think otherwise? have known you for... damn... when you first came to this website as a rook. you were wide-eyed and hungry. cool dude with lots of questions. :)
3/26/2017 1:23 AM
Great evals dh555. You know the worst kept secret in the draft this season is that you are going to use Larry Bird at SG this season. Good luck with that . . . or is the burgandy talking again.

My trading did suck by not getting a lot of value for Dr J but now the team has some three's and at least a chance to be good.

Don't forget that I stole Moses at # 12 after trading with benhoidal and didn't have to give up a first round pick to do it. The 58th pick that I got in the trade with cjok1051 was higher than my original 3rd round pick position and I got Manu at that spot which is unbelievable. I also picked up a 5th round pick # 106 which will be a very good player I can assure you. The last pick that that I got in my trade with benhoidal is banditone's 1st sixth round pick and I'll get a decent player there too.

If coachcroft can beat half you guys with no 3rd round pick than I will make the same claim with no 2nd round pick. GL fellas and good night. I need my beauty sleep. Sorry about being a hypocrite by not sending out a proxy pick for # 79 but there are so many variables I can't figure out what to do until the headache from the burgandy goes away.
3/27/2017 12:27 AM (edited)
I figured that Goran Dragic gives some 3's, and some assists + really good EFG 56% at over 24% usage. Ginobli has 19% assists so a PG with high assists wasn't needed. I remember the last time that I was in the ODL I drafted too little usage and the team wasn't that good. But make no mistake about it if Mark Price had still been on the board I would have snapped him up !
3/26/2017 3:18 PM
Question...

you can start an undrafted player? I looked the the rules and didn't see it. Think this used to be a rule and then was changed. Correct?
3/26/2017 4:53 PM
You can now, yes. Was changed in the sly-era and stuck
3/26/2017 4:56 PM
Weren't we supposed to vote on that rule this season?
3/26/2017 5:05 PM
Posted by benhoidal on 3/26/2017 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Weren't we supposed to vote on that rule this season?
We already voted! Check ODL 63 commentary

page 2
3/26/2017 5:06 PM
"You know the worst kept secret in the draft this season is that you are going to use Larry Bird at SG this season."

im disappointed in you vance....98% 86-87 bird is a cowards move...and as i proved this past round, not even to fit ho grant at sf would i do that

btw...evals updated on pg2
3/27/2017 8:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
ODL 64 Team Rosters and Thoughts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.