Considering level change after prestige change? Topic

has anyone seen their consideration level raise or lower once their new prestige took affect and with out any additional att pts or visits? In theory if prestige is still significant I would think we could see that happen. Especially for those C type teams that make a run and move to Bs, it would be interesting to hear if it has happened
3/21/2017 3:13 PM
I don't think that would ever happen. Main reason being, for example, if I give a recruit 10HV's with a B prestige in the 1st period. Then in between the 2 recruiting periods my prestige jumps to an A-, I would only get credit for having a B prestige up until that point. Once the second recruiting period starts, any actions after that point, then I would be credited with having an A- prestige, if that makes sense.
3/21/2017 5:15 PM
So if that's the case on late signees it would be better to do the 20/1 visit dump the 1st cycle of the 2nd session if you know your team is gonna get a prestige bump. That'll almost seem like 2.0s version of poaching but in reality it's more of maximizing your effort. Obviously probably not an effect that WIS would've for seen.

all2matt / waykbordr
3/22/2017 1:00 PM
Considering level change after prestige change? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.