Does ADMIN troll the forums? Topic

On my Marshall Team in Smith, the Sim signed a recruit by the name of Roundtree in part one recruiting LAST YEAR before I took over the squad. I could not cut him, and I was stuck all season on my team.
I just cut him prior to THIS YEAR's Part two recruiting, and really thought I would get partial Scouting/Recruiting Cash and 20 AP for his spot...IN FACT I had sent in a CS ticket last year, because Roundtree came up as "My Recruit" and not recruited by Sim.

Two hours before recruiting starts in Smith, and both are lies. It appears that I cut MY RECRUIT (False!!!!) and get No aid financially, and NO AP!
ADMIN please jump in to the new ticket I have entered and see what went wrong!
3/22/2017 5:50 AM
In my experience, they've always come back as my recruit, but when i cut them the following year i get the AP and cash boost... seems like you should be owed some AP and recruiting cash
3/22/2017 9:14 AM
I need the Scouting Cash and 20 AP worse then recruiting cash. I am stuck recruiting guys who are not who I want, because I cannot impact quickly with the AP's I have.

A question for the group watching this post....Do you take a so/so core guy with a low single digit WE that I know will never improve, or a walk-on? Does that answer change when I tell you next recruiting cycle I am recruiting four already?
3/22/2017 9:34 AM
I was told that it was a known issue that they were working on, and I was not told I would get resources for them when I cut those players. I know some people swear you get those resources back, but I didn't get those resources back.
3/22/2017 10:24 AM
Posted by shoe3 on 3/22/2017 10:24:00 AM (view original):
I was told that it was a known issue that they were working on, and I was not told I would get resources for them when I cut those players. I know some people swear you get those resources back, but I didn't get those resources back.
Did they respond to your CS tickets?
3/22/2017 10:42 AM
I had the same response from CS, just that they know about it and are looking into it.

I guess I'll find out if I get the resources once the next recruiting session 2 comes around and I cut a bunch of guys.
3/22/2017 11:20 AM
Posted by wvufan76 on 3/22/2017 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Did they respond to your CS tickets?
Yes.

"There's a known issue now where a recruit signed by the SimAI in the first period before a user takes over is counted as recruited by the user. We hope to have it resolved soon - however, until then they will be counted as recruited by the user and there can be a hit for rescinding them."
3/22/2017 11:36 AM
i would ask for a one-season credit if i were you, since it's a known bug that hasn't been addressed and since this just sets your rebuild back even farther!
3/22/2017 11:55 AM
Posted by bathtubhippo on 3/22/2017 11:55:00 AM (view original):
i would ask for a one-season credit if i were you, since it's a known bug that hasn't been addressed and since this just sets your rebuild back even farther!
This is a really ****** bug for sure.
3/22/2017 11:58 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
is the beta done yet?
3/22/2017 1:01 PM
Posted by metsmax on 3/22/2017 1:01:00 PM (view original):
is the beta done yet?
My thoughts exactly!

But this is a problem that actually started AFTER Beta was concluded. I swapped teams during beta, and the part one recruits were labeled Sim as the Coach that recruited them. This is result of a tweak that was made after they dropped the "Beta" name. (Since we are all still beta testing).

Does anyone else find it odd that Admin does not actually look at the forums? Has Admin tuned the paying customers out that quickly? I would have thought a forum post titled "Does ADMIN troll Forums" would have gotten at least one look by an actual person from the administrator!
3/22/2017 1:15 PM
ADMIN responded in a thread a few months ago. It didn't go well. The fact that there is no response doesn't mean they aren't reading.

Although, to be fair, I imagine they aren't reading much of it.
3/22/2017 3:14 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
my guess is that Admin staff have a beer night when they get pizza and beer and spend the last hour of the "work" day laughing at the forums
3/23/2017 8:13 AM
123 Next ▸
Does ADMIN troll the forums? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.