In response to a ticket about EEs... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Yay. Another thread complaining about EE.

And the OP stating he will not be buying a five pack even though he's stated, several times, that he's playing on credits.
3/22/2017 2:31 PM
Do credits run out or do they infinitely renew? Maybe he has run out of credits? Just a thought.
3/22/2017 2:34 PM
Credits for winning have an expiration date way into the future in HBD. I assume the same is true in HD.

Credits for participating have a short life-span in both(I know this because I have no "winning" credits in HD).
3/22/2017 2:37 PM
Posted by lakevin on 3/22/2017 1:45:00 PM (view original):
I asked....

Back in October/November the WiS team announced it was working on a flex for the problem with early entries.

The easiest fix (not my favorite but the easiest) is to move up announcement date (and appropriate resources) to before recruiting starts.

But since then, silence. This isn't working and you are losing your best customers. I'm a few weeks away from having to decide to plunk down money or not, so I would like to know what, if anything, is coming, and when. Or if, alternatively, that was just a tease in the fall and we are being ignored.

They "responded"....

Yes, it's something that we are reviewing and addressing. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact timetable at this time though.

My take: there is no one who cares and no one paying attention. I guess I won't be springing for that five pack....
Basically, in other words, they're saying they don't give a crap.

They made that announcement 4-5 months ago and they're still reviewing it? Seriously. You should ask them what exactly they are reviewing that's taking so long.

The fact that they don't have a timetable is even more concerning.

Worst thing that's happened was when fox sports took over the game and then proceeded to fire Tarek. Yeah, that was a brilliant idea.
3/22/2017 2:41 PM
It's entirely possible that EE is working as intended. Or they believe it will work as intended. That may be what they're reviewing and why they don't have a timetable.

"We" assume they see what "we" see as a problem. They very well may not.
3/22/2017 2:47 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/22/2017 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Credits for winning have an expiration date way into the future in HBD. I assume the same is true in HD.

Credits for participating have a short life-span in both(I know this because I have no "winning" credits in HD).
Yeah I know mike it was sarcasm. He's probably buying a 5 pack because he used up his credits.
3/22/2017 2:48 PM
Posted by all2matt on 3/22/2017 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/22/2017 2:37:00 PM (view original):

Yeah I know mike it was sarcasm. He's probably buying a 5 pack because he used up his credits.
Or he's just saying "I'm buying a 5 pack" because he recognized "I haven't been a paying customer for years so you better change this or I'll quit" is a terrible way to negotiate for change.
3/22/2017 2:53 PM
Look, admin is busy. The NCAA bracket challenge game is in full swing and they probably have a lot of administrative issues (monitoring, complaining) to deal with in that game; fantasy baseball is gearing up and they need to make sure that game is up and running smoothly (probably a lot of monitoring and complaining to deal with there); and they probably are spending a great deal of time sitting back and laughing at all of us (and I include myself here) idiots who are way too passionate about, and grow way too frustrated and annoyed with, the lack of attention they're providing to a fake basketball game. Hell, if I worked in admin I'd probably be intentionally doing as little as possible too just for the sake of seeing how much seething, crazy I could elicit. Well done WIS, well done.
3/22/2017 5:08 PM
Everyone said "try a ticket" so I did.

If the Pollyanna crew is right, fine, just tell us. But six months is long enough to "review."
3/22/2017 6:42 PM
I completely agree. "We're gonna do something" and not doing anything is the worst. But, geez, bump one of your many EE complaint threads.

6 months is 4 seasons. I'm not sure that's "long enough".
3/22/2017 6:51 PM
I'm so happy to be lectured on forum edicit by Mr 50,000 blatherings.

The point remains that the answers we have been receiving can only be explained as incompetent customer service.
3/23/2017 9:55 PM
I would like to see them cap the # of EEs you can lose in a season at 2. That alone would stop the complete dismantling of teams after they have a deep run in the NT. I also think too many guys leave early to go in the second round -- which really is not realistic. But just capping the losses would be a very easy quick fix
3/27/2017 8:20 PM
12 Next ▸
In response to a ticket about EEs... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.