HBD Style Football (NFL) Game? Topic

Anyone out there that feels like an HBD style football game would be amazing? I love GD and have enjoyed HBD, but having a football game similar to HBD would be the best. There are so many things you could do with it to make it an incredible experience from the combine to the draft to the Super Bowl. The challenge and excitement of running an NFL franchise would probably draw more interest to WIS as well, especially if marketed properly. I know we have a Football Sim League, but that is different in my opinion.

Anyone have any thoughts or comments?
3/24/2017 1:13 AM
Matt, i agree. It would be nice to see the worlds expanded and to have NFL linked with the current GD worlds. If we have great recruits at the college level, whats to stop us from having them on our rosters at the NFL level? This would be a good idea, or what you suggested for the HBD type of feel would be great too. The one thing that would make this interesting would be the 32 teams in each world, all filled up. This would be a great idea and i hope it catches on.

-dmac
3/24/2017 12:09 PM
HBD Style Football (NFL) Game? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.